05 | 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

Iva's PoV:

I recieved a new comment just now.

'Sleep baby, or you will be next.'

You will be next? What it means? 

I quickly checked the profile who commented this on my post. The username is @_unknownforyoubaby_

Who's the genius behind this marathon of a username?

Uff, I'm such a goofball! I've cracked the case and know who's pulling the strings.

Ofcoarse my Gia darling! She can't scare me again by doing these nasty shits with me...huhh. I turned off the screen and sniggled inside my blanket. 

***

It's morning time and i got freshen up and ready wearing my pink puff sleeve top and pairing it with white cargos.

I saw Gia coming out from the ward room. Oh, She's is wearing nice clothes today; black shirt with denims. Thankfully, I'm not gonna get embarassed by her today.

I sighed.

I complimented her and we left our apartment for our college. We're in the car and i started with "Your shot was cool but it didn't scare me, you know."

She looked at me while driving "What do you mean?" I scoffed and rolled my eyes, faking a smile "Like you don't know, haha."

"I don't know what you're talking about." She said tossing her head. "Yeah...Ofcoarse." I turned my head to the window. The weather  is really nice today.

Soon we reached our college and went to our classroom.

***

"Yayy....yayyyy....yayyyyyyy!" Gia was jumping and swaying while walking through the campus like a crazy bird, while i was walking behind her, carrying her bagpack.

"Enough...Gia, Don't you think you're getting over excited?" I yelled at her. Our teacher told us that tomorrow will be a freshers party in the college.

Well I'm also excited for the freshers party but she's getting on my nerves now.

"Let's go for shopping!  I need some hot chick dress for our freshers." She said madly.

"No, i don't need to shop. I already have a dress which I'm gonna wear on freshers." I scowled.

"It's okay if you have one but you still have to come with me to help me choose one for myself." She said turning towards me. I tossed my head, not responding to her.

"Come on, won't my bestie help me choose a dress for myself?" She asked making a false poor face and placing her hands on my shoulder. I took a deep breathe and sneered  "Okay we'll go!"

She became happy and again began walking like a crazy bird and i joined in her craziness too.

***

We reached at a shopping mall. Gia was too excited to buy a dress and was checking out some  good dresses for herself. I was there, just helping her to choose one for her.

"Hey, look at this dress. It's so pretty!" I exclaimed, pointing out at the black heart-shaped neck dress. It was a bodycon dress, and it would be perfect for a badass girl like her.

Gia checked the dress and exclaimed excitedly "Yes it's perfect for freshers!"

"Try it on." I told her and she went to the changing room with the dress.

She was taking too much time so i began taking a look around the mall. Then my eyes captured a pair of shining stiletto heels with crystals embedded on it.