02 | 𝐀 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞

9 Years Later...

Her soft snoring was interrupted by the blaring alarm resonating throughout the room, and she struggled to wake up. As she opened eyes, a sharp ray of sunlight pierced into her eyes.

As she lazily shut off the alarm making it shut, her gaze landed on figure sleeping peacefully. Instead of simply shaking her awake, a mischievous idea formed in her evil mind.

She entered the bathroom and emerged with a brimming mug of water, swiftly hurling it at her face. The impact jolted her awake, causing her to let out a blood-curdling scream as she bolted upright in bed.

"What The Fuck!!!" She shouted. Whereas she couldn't control her laughter after her mischievous action.

"You were sleeping so peacefully, so I just thought to pull you out of your damn sleep," and then she started laughing, earning a deadly glare from her. As she continued laughing, she retaliated by throwing a pillow at her face.

"Don't be so angry on me. It's just my revenge for making my sleep bustling by your loud snores." She said while rolling her eyes. Only she knew how she slept at night.

"So what? It's human nature to snore while sleeping! Not a big deal." She said glaring at her. "Oh really? You will understand this human nature when i will snore and you will not get a peaceful sleep." She scowled and came forward to wrap the blankets lying on the bed.

"Now get up fast and get ready. Today is our first day of college. I know you take too much time in pooping." She said chuckling earning a deadly glare from her.

"By the way Iva, do you think there will be hot damn guys in college like ones we imagine." She asked excitedly making her roll her eyes annoyingly.

"Do you even imagine anything except guys? She asked glaring at her stupid friend.

"No!" she exclaimed, her voice filled with passion. "I mean, we are fucking going to college now dude!, it's like every girl dreams of a hot attractive guy who can make her panties wet with just a single gaze," she confided in a hoarse tone. Iva was well aware of her friend's slutty and provocative mindset and it didn't faze her; in fact, she found herself drawn to it as well.

This time she also felt a blush on her cheeks but she controlled herself and asked sarcastically "Why? Will he be so terrible that a girl will pee on her panty?" Gia exhaled sharply in frustation and Iva laughed.

"Well if there will be any hot guy Gia, still he's not gonna make out with you!" Iva said making her eyes waggle.

"Why? Am i ulgy? She asked. "No becausde you are the daughter of A General. How can a guy risk his life dating you?" She said making her chucke. "Well you're right," she said agreeing with her.

"Okay no more delusions. Wake up to reality and go freshen up fast, i have to call my parents so until then you get ready." She nodded and went to the bathroom.

Iva and Gia were besties since seventh grade. After an arduous journey, they successfully secured spots at their dream college in another state. Having uprooted their lives and recently settling into an apartment in close proximity to their college, they are both captivated by the bustling energy of going to their dream college.

Iva picked up her phone and and called her mother. She felt happy after listening her voice.

"Have you got ready Iva? It's your first day of college don't get late." She chuckled at her mother's word and said "Don't worry i will not get late."

"You know baby i and your dad are missing you alot. It's like a torture living without you." Her mother said making her emotional too. She was missing them more badly. Since childhood she lived with her parents and it's first time she has left her home.