Chapter 2

DROP UR WEAPONS! THIS IS AN UPDATE!!!

XD

Ik, ik, I'm horrible.

But college is THE worst.

Haven't found a definite person for Lucas yet but that's him up-top for the time being.

Ps. I changed Lucas' name to Nikos bcuz I've learnt that Lucas isn't exactly Greek. :/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nikos' POV

I checked my watch and sighed in frustration. Where the hell is that plane? I have been waiting for a hour and a half. I have a meeting in 45 minutes, and I still have to give her a "tour" -as my father puts it.

I ran my fingers through my hair, frustratedly. If that plane doesn't show up in 15 minutes, I'm leaving.

"Calm down, her flight was probably delayed." My close friend, Emma snapped at me.

"If she doesn't arrive soon, I'm leaving."

"Not as long as I'm alive."

*

Another 15 minutes passed and still no plane.

"Well," I stood up and adjusted my suit. "this was fun, but I have work."

"Oh, shut up Nikos. The plane just arrived!"

She took up the sign marked 'Ambani' and handed it to me.

"Be nice or I castrate you." She warned and shot me a death glare whilst I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, yes. Whatever."

I saw Sanaya, coming towards us, but it didn't seem as if she saw us.

Wow.

She is more beautiful in person.

This is going to be an interesting 'marriage'.

Her eyes scanned the crowds, and it was then Emma realized that I wasn't holding up the sign. She grabbed it out if my hands and held it up, waving it high in the air.

Sanaya noticed Emma embarrassing herself and a look of relief washed over her face. She then made her way towards us.

Sanaya's POV (A/N: To all the other writers who are reading this, am I the only one who finds it hard to write in a man's point of view?)