Breaking news.

Chapter Nine.
     I was still thinking of how to tell my hubby the news when Alexa suggested I go for a scanning,  I foolishly agreed,after the scan the doctor called me and broke the news,"you're two months pregnant and having twins, where's your husband he's supposed to be here with you isn't he", I was shocked.Twins???,me??,oh no no more fun cause that guy knowing my clumsy nature will never let me be, I felt like crying,its all that bastard's fault. I came out of the doctor's office and started crying,Alexa quickly rushed to me asking,"what happened?, why are you crying?, who offended you, what did the doctor say?,say something girl you're freaking me out", I finally answered her,"Alexa I'm pregnant with twins, I'm done for",if looks could kill I would have died in her hands,"you're crying because your husband won't let you out of his sight again, you're really sick,you better check the doctor extra", she said and walked away angrily.after calming myself, I got in the car and we drove back home.i was in a rough mode, I didn't want to tell Gabriel about my pregnancy but the question is if this lady would agree, I stared at her until she couldn't take it anymore,"I promise not to say a thing,its your right to tell him the news yourself but I advice you tell him earlier,if I were him I won't be happy that my wife is hiding her pregnancy from me ", and I knodded happy that I'll be able to keep this a secret for a while. We got home and acted like nothing was the problem,he called the doctor but she didn't tell him a thing and I was happy, seeing that nothing was wrong with me we continued our vacation.They were celebrating their festival and I joined in the dancing with Gabriel,we then went street eating and bought a piyata, some clothes and there I saw children wrist bracelets, I don't know if it was because I was pregnant but I couldn't turn a blind eye and bought alot, Mr rich quickly realized something was off but when he asked I flared up in anger which was odd so he let me be.After a heavy busy day,we went back to our cottage and I quickly fell asleep while hubby went on a business meeting.
     "Alexa tell me the truth, what was the result?", hubby asked ,"results, I don't know what you're talking about and besides your wife is the one supposed to tell you I won't deprive her of that,just be patient man", Alexa replied,"I can't be patient not when I don't know the outcome of the results yet, what if she's sick",he said,"Man you're a loose case, quickly find my husband candidate for me", she replied,"I've already found some suitable candidates for you but I don't still know why you're looking for a new husband, you have two kids already", he said," you think its easy to be a single mother or raising a child alone 😭, that's a very hard task more harder than a business deal", she replied,"ok don't explain, the blind date is tomorrow by twelve in the afternoon, they're twenty men, I hope you get a husband right there so that you won't disturb me anymore,call the managers for the meeting ",he said,"yes sir",Alexa replied.
    After three days,we went back home, my belly already had a tiny bump and my ever caring husband noticed."Darling, you've been eating quite alot and getting quite fatter , I'm not saying ", I didn't let him finish and said," are you calling me fat, how dare you call me fat,do you want me to be thin, I'm going to report you to my mom and dad,all my family members must hear about this, I'm mad at you very mad, how could you call me fat, I don't want to hear any explanation just leave, you're going to sleep outside today, I don't want to see anything about you here.if I catch you anywhere near me I'll run away ", I was yelling at him and he just sat there dumbfounded and left confused. After he left, my anger subsided and I regretted my actions,if he's already suspecting me of pregnancy then he must already be sure that I am pregnant by now,what I'm I going to do and I know he would feel hurt, I just broke his heart into pieces.i decided to go to his office to go and ask for forgiveness and also tell him the news.I quickly changed into a gown and went down stairs, the butler came to me and I asked for the driver to take me to the company and off we went with two cars full of bodyguards,he made it a must.I got to the company and walked in,all the employees already learned their lesson the last time and all greeted," welcome madam president", and I waved happily as I walked in with my bodyguards."do you see that bag,its the latest brand, when will I get such a husband who is handsome and wealthy to spoil me like this", one of the employees said dreamily as I walked past, the other close to her replied,"it'll only happen in your dreams,our president is one of a kind and same with his wife so stop day dreaming". When I got to his office,he was in a meeting, I just waved high and sat at the corner to not interupt them, hubby didn't even look my way and I felt hurt.i picked up my phone and the assistant quickly brought tea for me but I wasn't going to drink it, luckily Alexa came to the rescue and gave me fruits, she's a life saver, that's exactly what I've been craving for but she was called to the meeting by hubby,he did that on purpose.the meeting took a whole hr and I was already pissed off despite I've been eating my fruits.The meeting finally ended and the minute we were left alone I walked up to hubby and grabbed his collar and said angrily,"Mr rich man,are you looking for danger,huh you made me wait for almost two hrs don't you know I'm bored, I'm so pissed off because of you, I won't tell you you're going to be a dad again, you moron ", he smiled and replied while flicking my nose playfully,"yes yes yes, my little pregnant wife, I know I've wronged you but that was only just a little punishment from me to you hmm, I'm sorry you felt wronged ","what pregnant wife,you asked the doctor, how could you, how ",he quickly interrupted,"you said it in a fit, I didn't ask around darling, your mood swings is really frightening and cute ". Oh so I said it my self,what a bomer,ok then let's go to apologizing."Hubby, I'm sorry for how I reacted this morning, I guess my mood swings will indeed be strong,you might really have to bear with it ","I know you don't need to explain my love, I understand you,its not your fault, let's go for lunch or you don't want to ",he asked."of course I want to, I'm starving ", I replied,"but you just ate a lot of fruits, won't you get a belly ache ",he asked."whatever 😜 I'm still hungry, let's go eat hurry ", I said,"ok ok let's go ", and we went out for lunch.