Dare to touch my treasure I will kill you.

Chapter five.
  I woke up feeling sore all over, I turned and saw Gabriel looking at me with a smirk, the bastard, hmph, I got down from the bed and fell down,it was freaking painful,he chuckled before coming to my side and lifting me up then he said,"wifey did you forget that you were wild yesterday,of course you won't be able to stand", I glared at him, how dare he put the blame on me huh, the nerve of him, I tried leaving his embrace but no,he held me tight and took me to the bathroom,he then wash me up I was beat red, someone stop this man please.
      He didn't leave the room cause I was tired,he fed me and I slept off. I woke up and was feeling better, I started my day, today I was going shopping, since I started living with my husband, I haven't gone out, I only had one friend, my girlfriend, she's already married and pregnant, I called her and told her ,"hey babe I'm married", and she yelled through the phone,"what???!!!, you got married and didn't tell me?!!", I expected her reaction, any friend would be hurt."I'm really sorry about not telling you, after I got married I got into an accident and..","hold it girl, let's meet up, I need the full gist about that accident and your husband, the mall ", she asked."sure I'll text the address "I said and sent her the address of one of Gabriel's malls, I needed to spend his money.
   "Lona!!!!", she yelled."Klara!!!", I yelled back,we were like kids as we hugged and passersby stared at us like we've lost it."it's been so long,so tell me the gist, who's your husband?,what does he do for a living?, when can I meet him?, what about the accident?,what..","hold on for a minute, I can't tell which one to reply first ok, I'll tell you his name, he's the richest man and I'm sure you've heard of him (she gave me a look that told me, she didn't buy it at all)", I sighed and took out my marriage certificate and gave it to her,she screamed making eyes turn to us "do you really have to make the whole world know,hmm 😕", I said to her while apologizing to the passersby."it's just that, I really can't believe you're married to the richest man in the world,do you know how many women are dying to be in your place","yah I know, now let's go shopping", I was trying to divert her from asking further questions but she wasn't buying it."wait, after your birthday, you got married and no one knew,so you're his hidden wife, how dare he",she really is my crazy friend."before you go bonkers, I like to remind you I'm the one who asked for a hidden marriage ", she then understood and I finally told her about the accident,she clearly lost it."what?!!!!!!!, how dare a maid do that to her boss, I'm going to kill her, bring her to me ", people were getting pissed by us,yes she was way too loud and still wasn't ready to listen to me. After she had calmed down,we finally started shopping when we met mortal enemies, Samantha,a bully from high school."yo, isn't this the school beauty with no brains, nonono let me correct my self, the school clumsy and with the nerd, you guys really look good together,oh nerd you have a belly bigger than mine, I'm sure a wild seed is in there ", I couldn't take her insulting my pregnant friend, how dare she and I slapped her. She was shocked,of course she never expected it to happen like that,hah it feels good, I got married to the richest man in the world and if I can't stand up for my self then I'll really be useless."You slapped me?", Samantha asked in shock,"No she kissed you dummy, now run along else I'll beat you up", Klara mocked with her fist."Baby they're bullying me", she said to the man beside her and then the man said,"how dare you touch my girlfriend, knee now and beg for forgiveness","no baby I want her to crawl under me and beg for forgiveness", Samantha said.How could they be so vile, I am not taking this down,"so you think I will do it,never over my dead body", I said."then I'll teach you a lesson,men hold her down", the man said but a voice stop him,"Dare to touch my treasure and I will kill you",it was Gabriel, how did he know I was here. The crowd that gathered around us were excited,they get to see the richest man in real life and did he just call someone his treasure, meaning he's already taken,ooo that's too sad.
    "I'm not late, I'm I ",he asked and I nodded."Mr Gabriel, what brings you here, I was just talking to her ", the man quickly started explaining."Oh, but it looks like if I didn't come earlier than expected, my treasure would have been bullied, how dare you quibble ",He yelled and the man went on his knees."I didn't know she belonged to you if not I would have never done it,it was her, she made me do it,its she you need to punish ", Samantha froze when she heard that statement and wanted to run away but Juwel stopped her and she started apologizing,"I'm sorry I will never do it again", I forgave her but mr rich had other plans."I'm letting you go because my wife said so, but the both of you companies are bankrupt",he said and the both of them collapsed on their feet."so Lona is the wife of the richest man,its over over,what have I done 😰😰😰😭😭","this is All your fault bitch", the man said and started slapping her before the guards dragged them out and everyone went back to what they were doing.
  "Won't you introduce us?", my friend asked and before I said anything she started introducing herself,so why did she ask for my opinion when it didn't matter,heh."it's nice to meet you, Young lady, four bodyguards are already here and no 'no', I'll be leaving now, have fun ",he said and left even before I replied."he's protective of you,a tycoon is really a tycoon, how cold to me but sweet to you", Klara said and I smiled. We went shopping and we're selecting clothes,none picked our intress until we saw a beautiful gown, good thing they were two,we were about touching it when the store attendant smacked our hands,what the hell?!!!😕😕🥴