New secretary.

Chapter seven.
    "So you are the one who had the audacity to slap my wife, how dare you?",he yelled again making everyone including me scared."wi..wi..wife..,sir she's your wife?", she asked in shock, I really I'm the reason why it wasn't known, Gabriel wanted to hold the wedding immediately after we got the certificate but I was against it, there's no darn way I'm having my wedding with my clumsiness, I want to first get reed of it to which I doubt I can."sir please forgive me, I swear I didn't know,if I had known I would have never done that to her",she begged, not this language again, I cringed."oh you didn't know,so its right for my receptionist to be a bad influence to the companies image, you really opened my eyes, from now on, you're fired and to never be employed in this city,go to the next, and that should serve as a warning to all, whether influencer or not, always respect people, dismiss. Darling, let's go to my office,hmm ",all the employees stared at me and I was like,'what?!,got something on my face?', I left with him to his office, how nice.
   While I was checking the place out,he was pulling my jacket,he never let's me take off my clothes myself after our first night, he's too possessive, I felt bad for my dress,it was expensive and I was hoping to get a compliment but guess it was never meant to be."you are always beautiful my clumsy wife,no need for the makeover but I realized you are even more playful and beautiful in them although I prefer your natural beauty. I also like your new hairstyle,it suits you, you know",he said and I grinned,he finally admitted my beauty, I knew I had fallen too deep for him but who wouldn't if you were in my shoes. A caring husband who also dotes on you,he is some how a henpecked husband and sometimes not but I'm still happy like this. He pulled me up and took me to his inner room where he rests when working overtime, I was surprised it has exactly the design I painted in our room."Darling, I want you to paint a portrait of me and our future",he suddenly said.my first thought was perhaps I heard wrong,"sweet heart 😊, I'm serious",he said again and I wondered why."can you, please",he begged and I could see he really want it, I nodded ok and he hugged me."Now let's change",he suddenly said and before I could run he already pinned me down."too late woman, I planned it after I cleaned you up, don't you know that was pure torture","dude, you were the one who volunteered", I replied."hmm 😕 did I!, I don't think so, I need a fill",he said."but it's working period, I don't think you like to slack off even if you're the boss", I retaliated.he chuckled before kissing my neck and I moaned,"look who's making excuses",he chuckled softly and continued his assault until I gave in.
   I woke up later to find myself at home, it's night already and I was starving.i started walking down the stairs but suddenly slipped, I was expecting pain but none came, I opened my eyes to see who saved me and it was my hubby."from now on,use the elevator, you nearly gave me a heart attack", he said and I nodded.This clumsiness is getting me annoyed, how dare it.After dinner we went to bed but Mr rich still tired me out until he was tired, looks like I'm going to avoid him now, it's getting too much 🥰😅😅. The next day, I started painting what I promised, I was so into the painting that I didn't realize until midnight when hubby came back home. He was devastated to know that I skipped a whole day meal just because of a painting,he decided to see the painting and was stunned.i thought that maybe they were ugly but he started praising them, I blushed. I've always loved painting,it gives me peace but I never paint around my family, the mess is always grave, that's why I paint in Gabriel's abandoned warehouse so the workers don't clean much.
    "Boss, I found the perfect candidate for your secretary,her name is Nowel, here's her resume", Juwel said."let her in", Gabriel said. Few minutes later,a girl walks and said,"long time no see little one",he quickly raised his head and frozed in shock,what the fucking hell was she doing here."hello,say something man", she said."what do you want?",he cut to the chase."direct, good, I want to be your secretary and I believe I'm eligible for the job", she said."Alexandria, you and I know the reason you're here is not that, what exactly are you here for?",he ask again."Ok you caught me, I need you to help me find a husband, although I would have chose you but I know you won't agree, you didn't accept my love and I doubt you will now", she said."good you know, then Juwel will...","no way, not him, he's too cute for me", she said leaving him stunned. His assistant is cute,why didn't he realized."so who do you have in mind,"he asked but was interrupted by a call,he gave a signal for her to shush and answer the phone right in front of her.
   I was bored to death so I called hubby if I could go and visit my friend, I don't want to go home cause they're on vacation, how I miss them, even we talked often through video call,its still not same."Hey hubby, can I go over to Klara, you remember her right, tonight is her baby shower and I really want to go, please, pretty please, I promise to be extra careful and no bodyguards, you sure, you promise, love you 😘👍 bye ♥️", I ended the call happily.
   "Since when did you have a girlfriend Gail", Alexandria asked in shock at the way the man was so gentle during the phone call. "Point of correction, she's already my wife,it won't be long before you become an aunt, you're hired,get to work by buying the things my wife will need to take to the baby shower, here use my card, deliver it at this address and come back, you still have alot to do, your husband issue I'll fix it but now, dismiss ",he said coldly and seriously.' So he's only gentle with his wife, I really need to see her for my self ', she thought to herself as she walked to carry out the order.