Chapter 3: The Awakening of Legends

Beginning

Beginning

In 957 BCE, five hundred years after the Giants' reign over Earth began, a vast extraterrestrial ship drifted silently through space, its colossal form illuminated by the nearby Sun. Inside, seven enigmatic figures sat upon stone thrones, motionless and facing an ancient statue that loomed before them in the dim light of the ship's chamber.

The silence was broken by one of the figures, his voice calm yet filled with gravity. "It's time," he said, as if heralding the beginning of a long-awaited moment. At his words, the statue before them began to glow with an ethereal light, radiating divine energy throughout the room. The seven figures themselves became bathed in this brilliance, their forms now adorned in celestial garments-robes forged from the essence of gods, radiant and otherworldly.

Among them, a blonde figure rose and strode toward the ship's window, his eyes drawn to the vastness of space. His gaze settled upon Earth, watching the blue and green sphere with an air of fascination, as if beholding its beauty for the first time. Another figure, with flowing white hair, approached and stood beside him, sharing in the view. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" the white-haired one said, his voice thoughtful, carrying the weight of millennia.

The blonde figure turned to him, a solemn look in his eyes. "I'm Theseus," he replied.

The white-haired figure chuckled softly, a rare warmth flickering across his features. "And I am Ganymede," he said.

---

Back on Earth, in a quiet village near the borders of Rome, the ground began to tremble violently, sending waves of panic through the small settlement. The air was thick with fear and confusion as the villagers clung to anything they could find, their eyes wide with terror. The earth had not shaken like this in their lifetime-it felt unnatural, as if something far more menacing was approaching.

A young boy, heart pounding in his chest, broke away from the panicked crowd and sprinted toward the sea. "Father! Father!" he cried, his voice trembling as he ran. His father stood by the shore, his back to the village, watching the sea as if he could sense the calamity rising from its depths. The man turned slowly to his son, his expression calm despite the growing tremor. "Go back to the village, boy," he said, his voice steady but laced with urgency.

Before the boy could react, a massive hand burst forth from the water with terrifying speed, its fingers wrapping around his father like a vise. The creature revealed itself in the next heartbeat-a colossal Giant, rising from the depths with a roar that shook the heavens. Without hesitation, it devoured the boy's father in a single, sickening bite. The villagers, frozen in horror, could only watch as the boy's cries pierced the air, his grief echoing across the shore.

Then, in the midst of this terror, a spear of divine light shot from the sky, hurtling toward the Giant with inhuman speed. It struck the beast with such force that it staggered back, roaring in pain. The villagers looked up in awe, their eyes wide with disbelief as they saw seven radiant figures descending from the heavens, their forms cloaked in shimmering, godlike robes. The very sight of them felt like a blessing-otherworldly saviors sent by the gods themselves.

The Giant, enraged by the sudden attack, let out a furious bellow and began to shift, its form warping grotesquely as it grew even larger, its body twisting into a monstrous, unnatural shape. But the seven figures moved as one, their movements graceful yet filled with purpose, each of them a living embodiment of power.

What followed was an intense battle that shook the very air around them. The ground trembled as the Giant clashed with the mysterious figures, each strike sending shockwaves through the village. The seven heroes fought with the skill and strength of gods, their attacks precise and devastating. The villagers could only watch in awe, captivated by the display of godlike feats unfolding before them. It was as if they were witnessing a legend come to life.

Despite the Giant's fury and unnatural size, it was no match for the seven. One by one, their attacks wore it down, until the once-mighty creature collapsed to the earth with a final, earth-shattering crash. The battle was over, and the village was saved.

As the dust settled, the villagers stood in stunned silence, their eyes fixed on the seven figures who floated above them like celestial beings. They had seen a miracle-a new age had dawned before their very eyes. For they knew now, with absolute certainty, that these were not ordinary beings. They were the heroes of legend, returned to the world to protect it from the darkness.

And so, in the hearts of the villagers, the coming of these seven marked the beginning of a new era-an age where humanity would once again stand alongside gods and legends, destined to be saved by those chosen by fate.

-End of Chapter-