Wait! What just happened?

*A week later*

Gabrielle's POV

I walked into my apartment and saw Jennifer already there. God, I regret giving her that key. I could hear the recorder playing Craig's and Jaden's conversation in the background. I guess the mic I put on Craig's jacket works. I hired the volume and listened to the conversation. "I'm telling you Prod, Gabrielle can't be trusted! She said she had unfinished business!" "That could mean anything man, maybe her unfinished business could be her education" I shouted and then asked Jennifer how long they've been talking and she said an hour. There was silence until one of their phones rang. "Dude, we got to go to the beach, she'll help us with our Gabrielle problem" I'm sorry but I was offended by Jaden's words! I am not a problem! "Your Gabrielle problem and she's not a problem!" Craig said. "Thank you!" I shouted as if Craig could hear me. I walked into the kitchen and found Jennifer "Jennifer! Shave whatever needs to be shaved cause we're going to the beach! I shouted overjoyed, I loved the beach.

About half an hour later we were both ready. I wore my best and prettiest bikini in order to show off my best parts. Jennifer wore this cute red and white polka dotted swim suit. We brought hats in order to cover up our faces. I looked out my window and saw the beautiful beach view. I grabbed my bag of clothes and headed to the beach. When we arrived there Jennifer handed me binoculors. "Why? I simply asked. "If we're gonna do this, we can atleast do it right!" She walked off to the right as I off to the left. I was supposed to keep my eye on Craig and she had to keep hers on Jaden. I speed walked over the hot sand and placed myself on a beach chair. I layed there for a few minutes trying to catch a tan. I was disturbed by talking coming from right next to me. I got up and saw Craig walking and coming my way. I quickly layed back down and covered my face with my hat. I could feel the sun's heat beaming on my skin. It felt lovely on my chest and stomach. I heard footsteps, I'm guessing they were Craig's because they stopped right infront of me. I tried to stay as still and quiet as I could be. "Gabrielle?" I stayed quiet. "Gabrielle I know it's you, I can recognize your body anywhere" I stayed still again. I felt the hat get lifted off my face. I cutely smiled and waved at him. "What are you doing here? You were supposed to meet me" I sat up "I could say the same to you" he sat down on the edge of my chair. "Yea but I was just leaving" "Me too" I said crossing my arms. "Then let's go" he said getting up. "In an hour!...please" he stared at me as if I was crazy. "Okay 45 minutes" I said "Fine, I'll wait here for you" he said sitting down. I grabbed his hand and ran into the water up to our knees. "I don't want to go any further" he complained because he was wearing sweats that he had rolled up. I put my hands in the water and swung around. "I guess this isn't..." before he could finish his sentence I took a heap of water and splashed it all over him. He was soaked and in shock and stood there like he was frozen. I was quite proud. I was laughing like crazy! "Oh you think this is funny huh?" I instantly stopped laughing "No" I attempted to run in the water but he managed to grab me from behind and held me over the water. I started apologize and pleaded for him not to drop me in the water, but it was too late for that. Next thing I knew I was drenched in water and my hair was all up in my face. I grabbed my spare hair band from my wrist and tied my hair back in a bun.

For about ten minutes we just messed about in the water. I took his hand and led him to my beach chair and then an empty dressing room. I heard my phone ring. It was Jennifer. I was instantly filled with sadness at this conversation. "Are you sure?" I asked feeling the water works coming soon. I hung up because I couldn't take anymore. "You alright?" Craig asked me with concern. "Yeah, I just want to go"

"Now?" he asked I just nodded. I put on a plain white t-shirt over my wet bikini and some red vans. He took my hand and led me his car.

Craig's POV

I enjoyed our little water session and I loved watching her ass and her hips sway whiles she was walking but I hated seeing upset. Whiles I was driving I even saw a few tears escape her eyes. I couldn't stand seeing her cry. When we arrived at my apartment, I opened the car door for her and led her by holding her hand again. I unlocked the door and sat her down on the sofa. I made us some hot chocolate considering we were both wet and she was probably cold. When I placed both mugs on the table, she got up and faced me. "You seriously need to take off that shirt" she said "Are you gonna make me?" I stepped really close to her. She placed her hands at the bottom of my t-shirt and held it. I was looking her straight in the eyes and she into mine. It's like we were flirting through our eyes. I felt one of her hands crawling on my abs. She used her other hand lift one side of my shirt so she could see my stomach. She looked back up at me slightly biting her bottom lip. She had no idea how much she turned me on. She stepped closer and raised the shirt over my head. I slipped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer, closing the gap between us. "What was wrong with you earlier?" she sighed and looked away "You were able to trust me with your Jaden situation, you can trust me with this." She continued to look away "Sasha was the girl Jaden cheated on me with...She was cheating on you while you were cheating on her and she knew" Now she looked at me. "She's still going out with him" she continued "And you only found out today?" she nodded "So she doesn't care about me?" she kept quiet. I knew that meant no. "Well then I don't have to worry about doing this" I said before placing my lips on hers and gently kissing them. I couldn't feel her kissing back until she wrapped her arms around my neck. Things started to get more intimate as I slipped my tongue in her mouth. Now I could feel her hands rubbing my neck. It felt good. Our tongues were moving in synch as mouth opened widely for each other. My hands roamed around her ass. I was rubbing, squeezing and holding it. I just wanted her to be all mine. She began to mumble words in my mouth. She pulled away "We have to stop this, this is about helping you get Sasha to forgive you" She stepped back "Gabrielle this stopped being about Sasha a long time ago!" I said back "Since when?" "Since always!" I stepped closer to her. "I have liked you since forever and the only thing standing in the way of telling you that was your love for Jaden. I know everything about you even how scared you are when people touch you in places since what Jaden almost did to you, but you aren't when I touch you. I just wanna be with you."

"How do I know you won't hurt me like you hurt Jennifer?" I sat down "You don't, you're just gonna have to trust me" She unfolded her arms and sat on my wet lap facing me. "One chance! Don't blow it!" I smiled "I wouldn't dream of it" I said holding her thighs and rubbing them. She placed her hands on my face and kissed me sofly. After a few minutes her tongue was already in my mouth. Our heads were moving back and forth as we kissed. I moved my lips and placed them on her neck. I kissed and sucked on it deeply leaving her with love bites. Her soft and quiet moans turned me on the more. I removed her t-shirt and kissed her chest. Her bikini was still on. Her moans grew louder as I started licking and sucking on her breast. Her grip around my neck was now tighter. I layed her down on the sofa and layed inbetween her legs. I kissed and licked her stomach. "You want to stay over?" I moved back to her lips pecking them. She smiled at me and nodded. I began to kiss her again holding and rubbing thighs as she kept her arms wrapped around my neck.