Freedom

Jaden's POV

I don't know how many days have passed now. I've been to this chair left to starve. She's torturing me. I could here footsteps coming towards me. I lifted my head and saw Gabrielle. I was ready to do anything to get out of here. "Gabby, what do you want? like seriously, I'll do anything" I said " I want an apology...An honest one" We looked at each other for a while. "Okay Gabby. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I was a terrible boyfriend, I'm sorry I made up all those rumours about you. I'm sorry I made your life a living hell. I'm just sorry okay" I looked her in the eyes. I truly was sorry. "Why did you do it Jaden?. I trusted you." She knelt down infront of me. "I just hated how you didn't want to have sex with me. I wanted you to be the one Gabby. I loved you." She gave me a look of unbelief. "Look the boys kept asking if I hit it yet and one day I just had enough. I made up a story just to shut them up. I said you did all sorts of things that I know you would never do. Then the story got changed and got spread around the whole school. I never meant to hurt you. I loved you. I still love you, that's why I'm still a virgin. I've been waiting for you"

I looked at her face. Her expression was mixed with sadness and anger. "Yet you still continued to go on as if you had sex with so many girls? Why" Even I didn't know why. "To keep my reputation. It's everything to me" There was a moment of silent. We were just looking at each other. She got up and stood behind me. I closed my eyes waiting for the next slap, punch or kick but instead she cut me loose. I was in awe. Gabrielle opened the garage door. I had to shield my eyes. Been a while since I've seen sunlight. "You can go" she said. I looked at her one more time before walking out. As soon as I did, the garage door shut. All I could feel now was guilt. This was the first time I felt really bad. What is happening to me?