Everyone makes mistakes

Gabrielle POV

Well I got expelled and Craig won't talk to me. Life is horrible. I had an earful from my mother about my behavior for two weeks over the phone, even though I don't live with her. As if I didn't feel bad enough. I laid in bed, crying continuously. I fucked up really bad this time. When my mom went to work, I had a nice soothing bath. I wanted it to wash all my thoughts, pain and hurt away. It didn't. If anything it made me feel worse. I got out the bath and put myself in one of Craig's t-shirts. I sat downstairs infront of my tv when the notification light on my phone lit up. "Open your door" I quickly walked to the door and opened it. " Craig... hi" I was shocked to see him here. "We need to talk" he said walking in. We walked into my room and sat on my bed. "Can I go first?" he asked. I nodded. " Gabby I liked you. What I felt for you was real and you did me wrong and I know I'm supposed to hate you but I can't because I miss you and I still want you" I was trying hard not to cry. "You liked me? See that is the difference between me and you cause I loved you. Prodigy I still do. I never wanted to hurt you, everything I felt for you was real, obviously the feeling isn't mutual because you just liked me." I got up and opened the door. I wanted him to leave because I didn't want him to see me cry. He walked up to me and put one arm out and closed the door. " When we slept together, I lost my virginity to you... Did you lose it to me? His arms moved to my waist and he was looking me straight in my eyes. I looked at him and said "You were my first and I want you to be my last" He smiled at me. "You know I love you not just like you right. I giggled a little. I looked up and gazed into his eyes. " Prodigy I am so..." before I could finish he kissed me. God, I missed these lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he picked me up and put me on the bed. We just kissed that day but it was more that enough. "So are we back together?" I asked. "I think we should wait a while before being together but you're mine and I'm yours regardless. is that okay with you?" I smiled "That's fine by me" he kissed me again. Things were beginning to get better.