"I love you!"

Prodigy's POV

Two months, three weeks and a day since me and Gabrielle broke up. It's been killing me. I seriously don't know what to do with myself. I don't know what I did wrong. Gabby is barely coming to school. I think it's because she doesn't want to see me. Yet I still want her back so bad...Am I crazy?

Gabrielle's POV

"No Gabby this was not supposed to happen!" Jennifer was blabbing on. "You weren't supposed to fall for him! You were meant to make him like you and break his heart like he broke mine!" "Well Jenny not everything is about you, okay?" I snapped back "What else do you want from me? I've already broken up with him!" There was a moment of silence where both of us couldn't even look at each other. "Gabby I'm sorry, let's just go to school" She said calmly "No I'm not going, you go without me." Without hesitation she picked up her bag and walked to the door "We'll deal with Jaden tomorrow" She said before leaving. I tilted my head back and sighed.

Prodigy's POV

After school I quickly got into my car and started the ignition. I wasn't going to let Gabby slip out my hands that easily. As soon as I got to her apartment building, I took the stairs and ran to her apartment door. I knocked rapidly and repeatedly. I could hear light footsteps coming towards the door. When I heard the clicking of the door opening my heart skipped a beat, but the most overwhelming feeling was when I finally saw her face. She was even more beautiful than I pictured her to be. Her perfect curls, her perfect face, her perfect body. I couldn't help myself, I quickly grabbed her waist and kissed her sweetly.

I could sense that she was confused with what just happened and I pulled away. "Gabby, these months with you have been killing me! I'm not losing you again. I love you and I'm not letting you go." I confessed. "You love me?" I smiled "Yes". She slowly kissed me. I quickly wrapped my arms round her waist. I felt her arms wrap around my neck and her legs around her waist. I gently carried her to her bedroom and placed her on the bed. I slipped my hands under her t-shirt, then removed it. I began to kiss her all over. "Craig, this is my first time" I looked into her eyes. "Don't worry, I'll take care of you"