"I think we should go on a break..."

*4 weeks later*

Gabrielle's POV

I was leaning against my locker when I felt arms grab my waist and swirl me around. "Good morning" Craig smiled at me "Craig, you saw me this morning, three times already" I smiled "I know but they don't know that" he said resting his head on mine. "Hey" we both looked in the direction of Jennifer and Sasha. "Is it true? Are you two dating?" Sasha asked "Yeah" She scoffed "And you guys didn't tell me!" Prod jumped in "The same way you didn't tell us you were dating Jaden" She seemed hurt by his words "I was going to tell you" Now Jennifer jumped in "When Sasha? Around the same time you were going to tell us you were the girl Jaden cheated on Gabrielle with?" She now looked like she was going to burst into tears any minute now. I felt sorry for her. I would hug her but Craig was holding my waist tightly from behind. "And you held a grudge against me for cheating on you when you knew you were cheating on me too" Craig shouted. "I'm sorry" she cried "Yea us too" Jennifer replied coldly. Craig and Jennifer both began to walk away dragging me along. As I was walking I turned back on last time to look at her.

Jaden's POV

"What do you mean, you don't know the plan anymore?" I yelled at her" They changed the plan and I'm not a part of them anymore!" she cried! I punched the locker hard with my fist. "Then you're useless! We're through!" I said walking off. I couldn't be with her anymore. She was just a one-time thing and the reason I lost Gabrielle. I just needed her for information and she couldn't even do that. I was officialy done with her.

I was about to go into class when something caught my eye. Gabrielle and Prod kissing. He was leaning her up against the lockers. He had a tight grip around her waist and she had her arms wrapped around his neck. How dare he kiss my girl? I was instantly filled with rage. I charged towards him and tackled him to the floor. I felt my fist connect with his jaw. We ended up switching places and he was pounding me. "You guys stop it!" Gabrielle yelled at the both of us. She grabbed Craig off of me. I took that as a chance to swing for a punch. He balled up his fist and punch me in the stomach. I held my stomach in pain and in agony. "What's wrong with you man!" Craig shouted at me. I stood up straight and saw Gabrielle's hand on his chest trying to hold him back. "You stole my girl!" I pointed out, She swung her head round "I am not your girl!" Craig tried pound at me but Gabby held him back. "Let's get you to the nurse" She said taking Craig's arm "What about me?" I asked you. "Screw you Jaden!" she said coldly. Anger boiled in my body. "You know what Gabrielle? F*ck you! You deserve everything that happened to you! You f*cking slut!" She instantly slapped me as if it was a reflex. I held my cheek realising I shouldn't have said that. I looked up at her and saw tears in her eyes. "Gabrielle, I didn't mean it" "Save it" She walked away with Craig following right behind her.

Well done Jaden! That's how you get her to forgive you! I said sarcastically and out loud to myself. I brushed myself off and walked through the halls. I went into the nearest unisex bathroom and checked my face. Great, I had an eye that that was swelling up, cuts and a faded hand print on my left cheek where Gabrielle slapped me. I tried to clean myself up but it stung like crazy.

I heard the door slam open and turned round. "What happened to you?" "I got into a fight" I said turning back to face the mirror. "Does it hurt?" "Yes Sasha, it does" "Do you need help?" "Please!" I said facing her. She rolled tissue in a ball and soaked it in water. "Why don't you find someone a little less useless to help you?" She slapped the tissue in my face. I shouted as my face burnt! I couldn't handle the pain. I looked back up and she was already gone. I stood up straight and stared at my reflexion. "How did my life turn out like this?" I asked myself.

Craig's POV

I was handed and ice pack to stop the swelling on my jaw. I signed a sheet that basically proved I was there at that time. I walked out the office and hugged her. "I can't talk or chew for a few hours" I said to her. "Prodigy?" she called out quietly. "Do you think of me as a slut?" she continued. "What, no!" I gripped her shoulders. "What about last month?" she asked "Baby, we just played around! We didn't sleep together!" She let out a deep sigh "Craig, I think we should go on a break" "What? Why? Where is this coming from?" She softly placed her index finger on my lips. "Ssh, you shouldn't be speaking remember" She pecked my lips and my jaw line. She gave me a faint smile before walking away. I held onto her wrist "Please baby, don't do this" I said quietly. She stood still for a moment, then just walked away. This seriously can't be happening! Is she really breaking up with me?