The truth.

Gabrielle's POV

The day had finally come for me to clear my name. I walked into our school assembly with a DVD in my hand. I was about to release hell on some people. I walked right on stage and looked at the crowd. I could see the teacher leading the assembly standing on stage. I walked up to him and whispered "The principal wants to see you. Something about your car" He quickly exited the hall and I had my chance. I walked up to the microphone and tapped it. There was feedback and I grabbed everyone's attention. I gave a cheeky smile and began to speak. "Fellow school pupils. Most of you might know me as a slut... I understand why you might believe that but I can assure you they are all rumours" The hall was empty. "Yea right. Only a slut would say that" A few chuckles echoed around the assembly hall. "Oh yea? Then just watch this video." I walked over to the projector and inserted the video and stood aside. Jaden appeared on the screen and I smiled deviously.

He was tied to a chair in a garage. He didn't realise I recorded his confession. "Okay Gabby. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I was a terrible boyfriend, I'm sorry I made up all those rumours about you. I'm sorry I made your life a living hell. I'm just sorry okay. I just hated how you didn't want to have sex with me. I wanted you to be the one Gabby. I loved you. Look the boys kept asking if I hit it yet and one day I just had enough. I made up a story just to shut them up. I said you did all sorts of things that I know you would never do. Then the story got changed and got spread around the whole school. I never meant to hurt you. I loved you. I still love you, that's why I'm still a virgin. I've been waiting for you" The video paused there and I click-clacked back to the stand. Comments were shared and faces turned. The murmurs were loud enough for me to not only hear but also to understand them. "Now... I would say that's proof enough. Now that all of you know the truth and that "Mr Big Dick" over there is a liar"...I looked at him, enjoying every second of his misery. "Well he IS a big dick, he just doesn't have one" I pouted while everyone roared with laughter. His boys laughed at him the hardest. "It's sad to think that people make up stories just because they can't get any pussy, but Jaden...was it really a secret?" I could see him from where I was standing. With all those people laughing at him I guess he couldn't take it. He got up and ran out. "Well people. That is all. I just wanted to clear my name. Hope you enjoyed your assembly" There was an applause as I walked off stage. A girl walked up to me. "That was awesome" she said. I smiled. Thanks.

As I was walking away I heard Jennifer's voice in the microphone. "Well our little Gabby is quite the actress too if you didn't know." I quickly turned around. "Jennifer no" She ignored me. "You might all know my ex boyfriend Craig. Oh wait "Prodigy" who cheated on me with my dear friend Sasha who FYI is also the girl who Jaden cheated on Gabrielle with. Well...long story short. We got Prodigy to fall in love with Gabby. What was even better is that they even slept together which was a bonus." She looked at me. "You thought I wouldn't find out huh?...Anyway. She played him and used him and made him feel special when all along he meant nothing to her. How does it feel to have your heartbroken you ask? Ask Prodigy, now he finally understands." I could feel my heart sinking into my stomach. "Everything she said to you was fake and everything you thought you had for each other was never really there. If you don't believe me ask her yourself. She's right there" She pointed at me. I turned around and saw Prodigy standing there with tears in his eyes. "Is it true? Was it all just a joke to get back at me?" I could hear the pain in his voice. "...Yes... No...Kinda" Jennifer butted in "In other words yes. Ladies and Gentlemen please learn from this. It is educational. That is all. Hope you enjoyed the show" And with that she walked off the stage, walking past me and Prodigy. "Why would you do that Jennifer?" "That was the plan all along dear. You thought we were gonna expose Jaden and let you off the hook. Child you were mistaken" She flicked her hair and walked off. I felt like ripping out a hand full of her hair but Prodigy was my main priority. "I love you Prod..." He cut me off. "Save it" A tear rolled down his cheek and he quickly wiped it away as he walked out. Could life get any worse? "Gabrielle report to the principal's office immediately!" I guess it can.