Capitulo 1

By all metrics, Sasuke Uchiha seemed to lead the perfect life.

He had a beautiful wife in Sakura Uchiha né Haruno. He had a sweet and caring daughter who was as sharp and deadly as they came. On top of that, he had a gorgeous house in one of the nicest parts of town.

That alone was optimal; it was more than any one person needed to have a happy existence.

Yet Sasuke could never settle for ‘normal’.

In fact, his life was the very antithesis of normal.

Some months ago, his best friend had come to him with a proposition. “Fuck my wife in front of me, and do a damn good job of it if you can.”

Little did Naruto Uzumaki know that Sasuke was on whole other plane when it came to prowess in the bedroom.

He didn’t just fuck Hinata Uzumaki. He destroyed her, and left her oozing cum and begging for more, much to Naruto’s delight.

Then the domino’s began to fall.

Soon, Himawari Uzumaki—Naruto and Hinata’s young adult daughter—joined in the fun.

Before long, Naruto took the plunge himself, and became a new person aptly named ‘Naruko’ through the aid of his once facetious sexy jutsu.

Most men would be content with one woman.

Sasuke had two whole families wrapped around his fingers, and had zero intention of letting any of them off the leash. They were his to fuck, to conquer, and to dominate as he so wished. They worshipped him as if he were a deity, and waited on him hand on foot, to vie for the chance just to get fucked first.

It truly was a life worth living.

Nothing, Sasuke imagined, could ever ruin such a heavenly experience.

Menma’s Fetish

Chapter I — Lunch with the Family

When Sasuke woke at the crack of dawn, he immediately knew that something was off.
First thing’s first: there was no soft body pressed against him. Nor was there a warm pair of lips wrapped around his cock.

Any other man might seem arrogant for coming to expect one or both of those things, but when you were Sasuke Uchiha, those luxuries were par for the course.

‘Maybe they’re downstairs making breakfast?’ he thought, stirring somewhat, his eyes still closed.

Who did he wind up in bed with last night anyway? It was always something of a carousel, with Hinata being the most prominent, and yet, Himawari, Naruko, and sometimes even Sakura finding their way into their nightly festivities. On rare occasions, even Sarada dropped by for some quality family time.

He remembered now: last night he’d gone to bed with Naruko and Hinata on either side of him.

Sasuke shook the cobwebs free from his head and opened his eyes, sitting up. He looked down at himself and frowned, flexing his fingers.

“Hmm…”

He flexed his muscles, which did seem somewhat more impressive than he remembered.

Beyond that, there was a vitality coursing through his veins. He was brimming with a youthful energy that made him want to jump out of bed and go for a run around the whole village.

Sure, Sasuke wasn’t old, but he certainly wasn’t the same as he’d been in his late teens and his twenties. Why had he woken up today feeling so different?