Capitulo 10

Light seeped in through the cracks of his blinds. A slight chill wafted through the room—his ears especially were cold. Yet the rest of him felt all warm and tingly.

The pair of lips wrapped around his cock probably helped with that.

Sasuke peeled back the blankets to reveal a certain Hyūga going down on him. Hinata grinned nervously, both hands wrapped around his shaft, her pretty pink tongue circling the mushroom head of his shaft.

“Good morning~” she cooed.

It was scary how, after one day, she was already so much alike the Hinata he remembered: the mother of two and the veritable cum slut that he’d spent months and months breaking in.

It’d only taken a single night to bring her to that same point, but what a night it’d been.

“Good morning,” Sasuke groaned, his hands sliding into her hair. “You’ve been at it a while, huh? I’m already close.”

She giggled.

Without another word, she dove right back down onto his cock, milking him for all he was worth.

After a minute or so—

“Fuck,” Sasuke swore.

He dragged Hinata down the length of his shaft; after a moment, he came straight down her throat.

It wasn’t quite as satisfying without Menma there to see—yet the act itself was still euphoric, and Sasuke smirked with contentment as the Hyūga gulped down his seed.

When he was spent, she climbed on top of him, laying her head against his chest.

“How did I go so long without you?” Hinata asked, tracing a finger up his chest and neck, a glint in her white eyes.

“I could say the same,” Sasuke murmured.

No matter the timeline, things didn’t feel quite right without a tight Hyūga pussy to unload into at his leisure. Now if only Himawari was here to complete the trio of her, Hinata, and Naruko that he’d learned to love in his past life.

“Are you ready to go again?” she asked, grinning.

“Aren’t you sore?” Sasuke blinked.

“Mhm…that doesn’t mean I don’t want more,” Hinata said with a laugh.

His eyebrow twitched.

Is she…inhuman…? he thought. Even he was feeling a little spent by now.

Then again, in the past timeline, she’d had Naruto’s feelings to take into account. Maybe this was always how she had felt—only this time, there was nothing to stop her from being the cum dumpster she was always destined to be.

“I think you need to get home,” said Sasuke. “I can only imagine what your family would say if they discovered you’d never came home last night.”

“But—”

He pressed a kiss to her temple.

“I will gladly fuck your brains out a thousand times more later,” Sasuke said.

“Do you promise…?” she whined.

“I promise.”

It took another five minutes of coaxing to get her dressed and out the door. In the end, though, Sasuke got his way—Hinata Hyūga was sent on her way home, and he was left to his own devices.

Naruko isn’t mad at me anymore, was the first thought that ran through his mind.

He couldn’t repress the grin that blossomed on his features if he tried.