Capitulo 6

“So…”

“So, what?”

Sasuke glanced at Kushina.

“You woke me up at the crack of dawn—I thought we were going to…” He glanced around; they were on a semi-busy street and while nobody seemed to pay them any mind, there were always eyes and ears about.” “...go train or something. Instead you want to go halfway across town to visit your husband.”

Kushina cracked a grin, a predatory glint in her eyes.

“We are going to go train, Sasuke,” she said, putting an affectionate hand on his shoulder. “Long-and-hard training. I just wanted to go and see Minato first; maybe he’ll want to…correct our technique?” She grinned, and in that moment, she looked more like Naruko than he’d ever seen before. “Maybe he’ll even want to correct it inside of his office?”

“Inside of the Hokage’s office?” The mental image was nice, but—”Won’t that be…messy? We wouldn’t want anybody to come in and see us training.”

“Minato’s office is sound-proof, locked down by every seal known to man, and on top of that, all the windows have seals that can be switched on so that nobody could see a thing that was going on. All they’d see is smoke-and-mirrors—a vision of Minato working tirelessly at his desk.”

“Who the hell put all those seals up?”

He definitely didn’t remember any of that in his timeline—it was why he’d never screwed Hinata or Himawari inside Naruto’s office. Cameras and security; not to mention Naruto’s obscene workload. They’d definitely thought about it, but it’d always been too much of a hassle to do and get away with.

Kushina glanced at him, winking.

“Right,” Sasuke said. “I forgot that the Uzumaki are Konoha’s resident seal-masters.”

“How in all the Elemental Nations could you forget?” Kushina said with a laugh. “You grew up watching me whip up seals; hell, Naruko can make a seal with the best of them.”

“...yeah…how could I forget?” Sasuke said.

The Naruto he’d grown up with preferred solving problems with Rasengan and shadow clones—not with seals. Then again Naruto was technically Menma in this world, or at least, sort of because he kind of looked like Minato? But maybe Naruko was Naruto, just…

“Ugh,” Sasuke groaned, scratching his head. “This is confusing.”

“What is?” Kushina said. “We’re just going to go train in my husband’s office for a while. Then go train at your apartment. Then you’ll go and train my daughter, probably. How was that, by the way? I saw her limping when she got home.”

“Are we just going to ignore the fact that we’re in public now?” Sasuke said.

“...right…right…” Kushina grumbled with a hand-wave. “I’m just excited to talk about it, y’know? My little Naruko’s finally a woman.”

“You didn’t talk to her about it?” asked Sasuke.

“She passed out the second she got home,” the redhead said with a laugh. “Poor thing. I was going to wake her and have a chat before I left, but she was still out.”

“We only went for one round.” Sasuke smirked.

“Yeah—and it was her first time. Geez, Sasuke. Minato’s like half your size and I was in tears by the time we were done.”

“You were in tears? From him?”

“It was a very emotional and touching moment,” Kushina said defensively. “Of course, mister I-have-a-giant-cock-and-refuse-to-use-a-condom had to go and spoil all of those fond memories.”