Unseen Dominance

POV: Bible

"BIBLE WICHAPAS!" Bible heard his dad yell before the door slammed shut with a loud bang.

"Don't ever come back, you brat!" his dad screamed, furious as always.

But Bible just shrugged it off. This was pretty much normal for him. His dad always wanted a calm, responsible son, but Bible was the complete opposite. He was a pure Alpha with a wild streak.

High school? Yeah, that was a pain. But after graduating, Bible felt like he was finally free. He didn't bother with university like his father wanted. Instead, he hit the streets on his bike, chasing that rush. The thrill, the heat running through his veins—that was the only thing that calmed his inner rebel.

And of course, there were the parties. Bible loved hitting up the nightlife with his Alpha friends. It was the perfect way to find a needy Omega and blow off some steam. If you know, you know.

And his dad definitely knew all about his hookup history with Omegas. At some point, even Bible lost count. "God is watching!" his dad would always scold, finger wagging in the air.

"Yeah, Dad, but you know, God also made me this way—a pure Alpha. I've got natural needs, and seriously, how am I supposed to calm down? My hand can't work 24/7," Bible would always shoot back with a smirk.

"You... you...!" His dad could never get a word in after that. He had already given up on trying to control him.

His father's dream was pinned on his second child, hoping they would become the responsible Alpha with a big family, attending church every Sunday. Bible sometimes wondered if his dad secretly wished he had been born an Omega—obedient and easy to control—so he could just marry him off to someone who could "handle" him, while his dad kicked back and relaxed.

Bas, his older brother, had always been their father's favorite. He took over the family businesses and was even engaged to a beautiful Omega from a respectable family. Bible was pretty sure Bas was still a virgin, too—waiting until after marriage to even think about starting a family.

"Haha, he's missing out," Bible thought, amused. He couldn't imagine how an Alpha like his brother could hold back for so long.

Despite the differences, Bible really loved his brother. They were close. In fact, Bas always had his back, especially when their dad kicked Bible out of the house. His first stop was always his brother's apartment. No matter what, Bas would take him in.

After his dad kicked him out—again—Bible swung onto his black bike. "Baby, did you miss me?" he whispered, stroking the sleek machine like it was something precious.

He started the engine with a loud rumble, and uff, he loved that sound. The smell of gasoline and the roar of the engine were the only things that made him feel truly alive.

It was still morning, and his brother would be in the office, working. Bible thought about swinging by to take him out for lunch and then maybe hanging out with some friends afterward.

The family business was a logistics company, and it was well-known for handling everything—from highly secured, expensive items to cash, fragile goods, and even medical deliveries like organs. His grandfather had built an empire, but Bible was more than happy to stay out of it. He didn't care about the business at all.

He'd be rich either way, so why bother?

⭒