Crossing Lines

POV: Author
O-M-G! You guys are crazy! Your messages are so nice; I love you like I've known you forever! Which country are you from? I'm from Switzerland, and at the moment, I'm sitting in Italy. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading and commenting. I'm having such a great time just going through your messages!

 I'm having such a great time just going through your messages!

POV: Bible

His first heat hit him in Chiang Mai just a few days after he arrived. Luckily, he was at home when it struck, feeling like he was coming down with something. But what started as a fever quickly turned into torment. His whole body felt like it was on fire, and he was in a state that made him feel like he was dying.

His stomach ached like hell, and he was terrified that something was seriously wrong. Then, all of a sudden, he started feeling incredibly horny, and when he noticed the slick dripping from him, he realized he was in heat. It was a shock, and panic set in. He felt so needy, so desperate—it was unbearable. His thoughts were consumed by the idea of getting f*cked by Jes, day and night.

For a whole week, he was lost in that haze, completely absent from reality. When it finally passed, he felt like a beaten dog, and the reflection staring back at him in the mirror was shocking. His appearance had changed slightly, and he felt weak.

The first time he stepped outside, Alphas began to eye him like he was some kind of meal, and it was terrifying. Soon enough, they were approaching him, wanting to date him. It was a crazy time, and Bible was not only heartbroken but also had to deal with his new body and the attention it drew.

Normally, Omegas go into heat one to two times a year. So when it hit him that night on the rooftop of that building as he saw Jes, it wasn't that surprising. The Enigma's scent must have triggered his body to enter that stage. Unfortunately, it was really bad timing.

When Bible saw him again after a year at the event, it felt like Jes's gaze was boring into him. It was terrifying to see him again, but in this circle, the possibility of running into each other was really high. He had been toying with the thought of seeing Jes there before heading to the event. Despite that, he was determined to ignore him, acting as if he didn't know him.

But that Enigma... he had such a strong effect on him; Bible could feel Jes's gaze even without looking. At some point, he couldn't handle the tension, so he stepped outside, knowing Jes would follow. But maybe he just needed to draw a line and tell himself to let it go. However, as you can guess, his inner Omega was fighting against him. The moment he caught a whiff of Jes's spicy amber scent, he fell into a trance.

And then, his stomach twisted and hurt. Panic washed over him; he recognized the feeling like it was yesterday—the fire burning through his body, making him dizzy, and those thoughts morphing into unholy longings. He was about to be thrown to the wolves.

And the scariest part? Losing control over himself.

POV: Jes