Ron's surprise

( Hey, I just wanted to say 2 things before the start of this chapter :

1) There is another time jump in this chapter. Hermione is now 4 months along and this is the day that Ron is coming home.

2) If you saw my post on the 2 ways I had planned to tell Ron, I decided on number 2, however, there will be a health scare later on in the book...

So enjoy this very cutesy, fluff filled chapter :)  )

It was one month since Hermione had found out she was pregnant, and she had enjoyed it o much. Okay, she still threw up a couple times a day, but it was way less then before she had the potion. Now that she was 4 months along, she had a noticeable bump. All of Rons family ( apart from Ron) knew that she was pregnant. She had so much fun coming up with litttle cute ways to tell everyone, from No.1 Grandma and No.1 Grandpa T-shirts for Mr and Mrs Weasley, to little baby onesies for the aunts and uncles. Since she had found out she was pregnant, James and Ginny had been staying at the Grager-Weasley house, to help Hermione with whatever her pregnancy threw at her. 

**********************

Hermione jumped up. It was the day that Ron was going to find out that they were going to be parents. She hurriedly shook Ginny awake she was so exited.

"Ginny Ginny come on!!! We need to get ready!! We are going to your parents at 9:30, so they can get into their shirts!!!Come on! We only have an hour!!"

Just to make Hermione happy, Ginny dragged herself out of bed, and helped Hermione out of bed too, her bump was making it difficult to go a few little things. The 2 girls got ready, Hermione into a long halter neck top, navy blue jeans, and Rons navy blue denim jacket that had a cream fur lining and Ginny into black jeans, and a white shirt that had ' No.1 Auntie' on it. Hermione put her hair up in a high pony, with 2 strands of hair framing her face, whereas Ginny left her wavy ginger hair flow naturally down her back. 

Whilst Ginny went to wake up James and get him into his 'No.1 Cousin' shirt and black trousers, Hermione went downstairs, to grab something to eat. Even though they were having brunch at the Weasleys house at 10:30, half an hour after the boys got back, Hermione couldn't wait that long, so she went and got a granola bar to give her enough energy till brunch.

************************

Once, Hermione, Ginny and James had been to the burrow, and Mr and Mrs Weasley had gotten into their, 'No.1 Grandpa" and 'No.1 Grandma' shirts, they all aparated to the same field on the outskirts of Kent from where the Mission had started.

Hermione was scared. What if Ron got mad? What if he wasn't ready for a child? Question raced through her mind like how quidditch players race around the pitch. She was stood in the middle of Mr and Mrs Weasley and Ginny and James. They were arranged in a line, so Ron would get a clear view of her and the shirts. Just then, they heard the extremely loud crack of lots of people apparating. Next thing she knew, she saw the familiar flaming red hair of Ron running towards her, he only had eyes for her.He dropped his stuff and scooped her up into a huge bear hug, her feet off the ground. Putting her down, he spun her around, getting a glimpse of Hermione's bump. ' Huh,'he thought, ' Hermione must have put on some weight.' He turned to his parents, intending to go over and give them both hugs, but he stopped short when he saw their shirts. he turned from  his parents, back to Hermione, the to Harry, Ginny and James. His face obviously showed he was extremely confused.

" Hermione," He said, his voice as puzzled as he was looking, " What is going on?"

"Ron," said Hermione, her eyes tearing up, " I'm pregnant."

"Wait. What. You're, ... you're ... pregnant? Since when? How far along are you?" Questioned Ron.

"Yes, I'm pregnant. I'm 4 months along, and don't worry, I only found ou-"

CRACK. Ron had apparated away, leaving a mid-sentence, and confused Hermione just stood there.