Fainting

Crack. Hermione apparated after Ron, even though she had no idea of where he was, she decided to apparate to the Granger-Weasley house. The Granger-Weasley house was huge it had: 3 bedrooms ; one master bedroom with a walk in wardrobe and its own en suite ; 3 bathrooms, one on each floor ; a spacious and grand enterance way ; a magnificent kitchen ; luxurious dining room ; 2 large grand living rooms ; 2 offices , one for Ron and one for Hermione and a whole basement for the house elf's that worked at the Granger-Weasley Residence, working 6 days a week to keep it sparkling.

"Ron?" She wearily called, " Ron where are you?" No response, so she walked up the grand staircases to the master bedroom and knocked on the door that was locked. "Ron?" She softly said as she was feeling light headed, " Ron, are you in there? Can we talk? Wait... I ... do..n't feel s-" THUD. Hermione fainted. Not even 2 seconds later, Ron had unlocked the door and had scooped up his passed out wife.

********************

"Oh, Hermione, please wake up. I'm so sorry  that I overreacted. " Ron said as he held the hand of his passed out wife. Hermione heard the last of this as she awoke. " Ron ... it's ok ... I'm sorry... I shouldn't have surprised you." At that moment, Parvarti walked in. 

" Ah Hermione, it's good to see you are awake. Right, shall we check on your baby?"Parvarti performed the spell that would show Ron and Hermione their unborn child. " As we can see, your baby looks very healthy for 4 months. I think we will keep you here overnight, and you can leave tomorrow. However, you will need to be on bed rest for the next week, and, remember, NO APPARATING." And with that, Parvarti left.