Introduction to the characters

Hey guys! I just want to tell you all that I would appreciate if anyone would make a new cover. I know the one that I have now is okay, but I would love a better one. Oh, and I guess to make a cover you would need to know what the main characters are like.

Beatrice- The nerd. She is a nerd who does not talk to anyone but her friends, for the most part. She is also a tomboy. She never goes to any parties or does stupid things that could get her in trouble, she pretty much only focuses on school, but every now and then her and her friends play games together. She barely has a relationship with her mom and the one with her dad is getting smaller as she gets older. She has icy blue eyes and long blonde hair that is so light it looks like it was bleached. She wears jeans, t-shirts, and guys sweaters, which are mostly her best friend, Vinnie's.

And, that leads to...

Vinnie- The guy best friend. He is on the football team, but no one considers him like most of the jocks. He's not arrogant, selfish, a player, or rich. He tries hard in school, but he's not a nerd. He doesn't spend all of his time reading, or studying, or playing "nerdy" video games. He never compares any real life situations to star wars, or video games or anything like that. He only goes to some of the parties, which he normally only goes to because Iris begs him. He loves hanging out with Tris, which is what he calls Beatrice. He also loves trying out hairstyles on her, which afterwards, they normally go out somewhere to show it off, like a restaurant or, very seldom, a party (It's only happened three times, them getting her to go to one). Everyone thinks he should ask her out but they don't feel like that, at all. His wardrobe mainly consists of jeans, a t-shirt, and his letterman jacket. Has dark green eyes and dark brown hair.

Next up...

Iris- The girl best friend. She is popular, loud, funny, and loves to party. Although she is some of the things that most of the popular girls are, there is four thing that she is not. She is not snotty, rich, a cheerleader, or at all slutty. She started dating Jackson in ninth grade and they are still together. She has not kissed anyone else, besides little pecks on the lips when they play spin the bottle. She also does not wear any skirts that are shorter than about three inches above her knee, or any shirts that are above her belly button or are too low in the front. She has green eyes and has blonde highlights in her dark brunette hair. Her outfits normally consist of a skirt that's a little above her knees, boots that reach right under her knees or flats, and a short sleeve shirt with her leather jacket that stops a few inches above her belly button.

And...

Jackson- The girl best friends bf. Popular, but not at all snobby. Blonde hair, hazel eyes.

Ummmm..... oh, yeah!....

Halden- The bad boy/ family friends kid. (Beatrice's family to be exact) Typical bad boy, blonde hair, blue eyes, skinny jeans, and a leather jacket.

And last...

Lilly/ Carson- Ex- best friend. Looks almost exactly like Regina George from Mean Girls. She is going to cause trouble later on. (With the help of two guys and another girl)