Shut up you derp!

I was finally able to go home after a little over four months. It was long and mentally painful and a little bit physically too. 

Today I am going home and back to school today. I don't know if it's good or bad but, what could I do about it?

Someone knocked on the door. "Come in." I kind of shouted but I didn't want to be too loud so, yeah.

The doctor came in. "Hi Beatrice."

"Hey doc."

"Are you ready to go home?"

"Absolutely." I said while slightly nodding. 

"Good. So you do understand it is going to be very hard to keep up with others. You most likely won't be able to run or move all that much at all."

"I understand. But that doesn't mean I won't try."

The doctor smiled at me.

"What?"

"You are very brave and I honestly hope that all is and will be well."

"Thank you." I said as I turned and walked out of the room while flinging my oxygen pack over my shoulder.

"You're welcome." I heard her say quietly.

I waved over my shoulder and got in the elevator.

Once I got out of the building I searched for our car. I found it. I walked to it and by the time I got there I was a little winded but not too bad. She really wasn't kidding, the doctor.

My mom saw me and walked over. "Hi honey!" She said looking like she was about to cry.

"Hi mom." Then I saw my dad. "Hey daddy." Me and my dad have always had a better relationship. My mom loves me, but I barely see her because she is always working, and when I was little I was my dads tail. I would go to his job with him. I would help him fix stuff and build stuff. I would play sports with him. We still play ball sometimes but now that I'm older things are different. He would also help me with all things school. My moms only ever shown up to two things in all of my existence. Well, now you know why I'm a tomboy-nerd with a very very small relationship with her mom.

"Hey." He says with a huge grin. He pulls me into a hug and leads me to my door. He opens it for me.

"How gentlemanly of you dad."

He just rolled his eyes and chuckled a little. 

Once we got in my mom started the car and drove us home. In our front yard there was streamers, a banner that said welcome home tris I knew this was the doings of Vinnie. It was obvious because of the writing and the use of the name Tris. There was also balloons and other stuff. There was five people. There was, ugh, Halden. There was also Iris, Jackson (Who is her boyfriend), Vinnie, and- wait what?- what the heck was Carson doing here. We used to be best friends, then she changed and started being mean to me. She stopped about two years ago and just ignored me. Nobody knows that we even used to be friends, though. Not even my parents or friends. Oh, and her name is not Carson. It's Lilly Annabelle Carson. When she started being mean I stopped calling her Lilly and called her Carson instead. Oh, and I also forgot to mention she is the most popular girl in our grade.

When we pulled in they all looked at the car. I quickly jumped out threw the bag over my shoulder and ran rather awkwardly because I started panting almost immediately and it was hard to run after barely moving for quite a while. When I got to the group I first hugged Vinnie. He hugged me for a minute but then pulled back, holding me at arms length, keeping his hands on my shoulders. "Are you okay?" He asked with a very scared expression on his face.