A/N

Just want to say, I know that I have like nobody reading this yet, but I was wondering that when some people notice this, if a few of you would want to check out my other story. It's called "It's easier to see in darkness." Probably a really sucky title. I've never been good at them.

Oh and since they do have something to do with the other story, go on youtube and check out pentatonix or superfruit, if you haven't yet. Can I just say how much I love them. I don't know much about the other three, but I love Scott and Mitch. I think they are both amazing singers with awesome and hilarious personalities. I honestly love them both so much. Listen to their beyonce remix. It's at the top, or wherever, depending on what your on. But just in case, here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPgoufy8PrE

OMG, I FORGOT TO TELL YOU HOW ADDICTED I AM TO SLAPPY FAN-FICTIONS, YOU KNOW, THAT GUY FROM NIGHT OF THE LIVING DUMMY IN THE GOOSEBUMPS SERIES!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM AND HIM SO MUCH, HE IS BY FAR MY FAVORITE EVIL PERSON EVER!!!!! I WILL READ ANY AND EVERY STORY ABOUT HIM! BTW, I AM COMPLETELY SERIOUS WHEN I SAY ANY! 

IF YOU FIND ANY STORIES ABOUT HIM, ON ANY WEBSITE, SEND THE LINK OR YOU WILL DIE!!!!

Not really, but you get the point.

Also if you write any, just like send the link to me and I promise I will vote or comment or share, I will do whatever to help make it more popular if you write one and send the link to me.

Vote

Comment

Follow me or whatever

Did I say those right? Idk. You don't actually have to do any of that, but I know it's like a normal thing to say that. Pretty much everyone does, but I promise I won't be this awkward ever again.

That was the biggest lie I have ever told. But I do promise to never tell you to those three things ever again.