Chapter 1

Narrator: ( it was the start of the school year again, they are getting ready to go to school again.)
(They only have 3 days and they will start the school year again)(rhianna is packing her things for school, she is very excited to meet her classmates, and to be close to them).

Rhianna is so early that she's awake 3am in the morning to get ready. She is how she will act towards everyone so they won't misunderstood what she's doing.

So what happened next is she's in her classroom at nakita niya ang mga kaklase nya. Nag simula narin mag tawag nga adviser nila na si Ms. Ramirez upang mag introduce yourself in front of the class and suddenly she notices rhianna the new so she called her to start.

Rhianna: Good morning everyone!, hi my name is Rhianna but in short you can call me rhia, I hope to be friends with you all and to have a wonderful and great memories that we can remember. I hope to learn new things in the lessons and to improve myself by socializing with you guys. Thank you po!.

And the third one is this guy named:
Christian and he stand up to introduce himself to the class

Christian: hi my name is christian but you can call me ian in short. I hope this year I improvise myself and focus on my acads. Mostly to be friends with you all and to have a good school year with all of you. Thank you.

He looks at me like straight into my eyes and then I smiled and I've meet his friends (Keisha, jewel, matthew, Adam). They are kind and also know how to blend in with people. I also made friends with Phillip and Rain.

They were asking me what do I think about our classmates and what school did I came from.

Rhia: I think I'll have fun with you guys but I hope I will be also friends with them and i came from sbc.

phillip: do you think you'll have a crush this year to one of our classmates and yet who is it and why?.

Rain: don't pressure her up to much with that and I think she'll always know how to pick the right guy, sana matino ha. She said while looking to me

I noticed that christian always seemed to look at me. Am I just assuming things maybe it's not or maybe it's rain or phillip he's looking at. ( I can't stop thinking about it). Ms. Ramirez set our setting arrangement and he's close to me 3 seats apart.

Me and rain is seating next to each other and we are comfortable about it. Then Ms. Ramirez said that we are going down for the flag ceremony and she said that we need to line and rain is next after me.

Then christian Ang ka tapat ko sa Linya dahil seperate ang boys and girls. Napansin ko na he's nice and kind boy. Palagi syang naka tingin sakin.

He also have a siblings named: kath and Cassie they are both girls and he's the only boy. He's also very protective to his sisters and knows how to handle them, his very scared of her ate Cassie.

Then I met ate faith my before schoolmate in our school she's very good at singing and also knows how to play badminton.

When we needed to go back to our classroom, me and rain talking about what will happen today because rain is wishing that we don't have to start the lesson now.

When I was on my seat and also all of my classmates our teacher told us to write one of our notebooks as a diary and then she made us write of what we think of what we've heard today earlier in introduce yourself.

When I was thinking I accidentally look at Ian and I was shock he was looking at me too. I just told myself maybe it's just coincidences and he didn't look at me purposely.

It's our recess and phillip wants to be beside me so he asked Matthew if he can go seat in his chair so he could sit next to me.

Phillip: Matthew can I ask a favor ?

Matthew: what is it ?

Phillip: can I seat on your chair because I want to be beside Rhianna ?

Matthew: oh okay!.

Then suddenly rain notice how Ian looks at phillip, he looks like he was jealous of it, and he's about to blow out his anger.

Phillip: ( he whispered to me ) did you know I noticed someone looking at you.

Rhia: oh who is it ???

Phillip: it was Ian, he's looking at you like he likes you.

Rhia: don't judge him maybe he just want me to be his friend or maybe his just concious about me.

Rain: huh? Didn't you notice when phillip asked Matthew to seat on his chair he looks and like jealous and ready to explode.

Rhia: guys don't overthink it maybe it's just misunderstanding.

Phillip and rain: (they said the same thing). What if he likes u.
I said: what if he doesn't and he's just like that.
Rain: no I know him since we were grade 3 or 2 and he's my friend, he's part of the circle I guess.

And that time I don't know how will I react what if that's the reason why he looks like deeply in my eyes and he looks like he wants to say something. His face looks like sincere. Do I like him ( no this can't happen it's just the first day of the school not even lunch). Then Matthew suddenly talk to me.

Matthew: Rhianna can I have a favor because we have planned for this first day that we will write a letter for our adviser for welcoming as this school year starts.

Rhianna: yeah sure, I need to write an essay about our adviser. Right ??.

Matthew: yes, and that will help a lot for our billboard back there, thanks.

Then they asked Ms Ramirez if we can have our first picture as a class and with her and Ms totally agrees with it. They asked down stairs if they can print and I help them designing and cutting while doing that Ian is just beside me.