Part 1: starting classes

(Why does he always stares at me maybe, he wants me to be his friend but his shy to talk to me). (Ian stares like he wants to say something but he can't do it, should I ask him if I'm bothering him or do I have something on my face).

Matthew: (he's whispering to Ian) do you like Rhianna our new classmate?

Ian: why are you asking do you like her ?

Matthew: no, I'm just confused why are you looking at her that way.

Ian: yes, I think I like her but I don't know how to be close to her because she's so quiet and she's always being talkative when it's with her friends.

Matthew: you should chat her or try some other things that you know that will make you get closer to her.

Ian: thanks for your advice bro.

(Then Keisha heard it, did I hear It correctly that Ian likes Rhianna, and maybe I should ask Matthew)

Keisha: Matthew does Ian likes Rhianna, I heared it earlier when you two are talking.

Matthew: just ask Ian, I don't want it to come from me but from him.

( they circled their chairs but Rhianna, Philip, and Rain are also talking to each other)

Keisha: I think we should invite the class for truth or dare.

( Ian felt nervous because if he got asked how will he answer).

Jewel: I think that's a great idea, and I agree to that.

Ian: bro I'm nervous what if they'll ask me about my crush and I don't want to confess this early.

Matthew: bro I'm also shocked why did they think of truth or dare.

( they are both whispering and jewel and Keisha notice it).

Jewel: everyone since it's lunch and everyone is done, we want to know you more guys by doing truth or dare, and please join because we need to be more socialized with each other.

Keisha: that's a good point so everyone you should join.

(We me, Philip, Rain are looking to each other)

Rain: will you guys join the truth or dare

Philip: if you'll both join maybe I'll join too

Rhianna: we should join to be able to be friends with our other classmates, and I think everyone will join.

( Matthew and Ian were talking to each other).

Matthew: bro do you want to join, I'll think we needed to because Keisha and jewel will get mad at us when we don't join the game.

Ian: maybe I'll join when she will join, and also want to seat next to her.

Matthew: wow bro I didn't know that you also have your clingy side. HAHAHAHA

(Then Rhianna will asked Keisha and jewel about the game if they can join).

Rhianna: Keisha and jewel can we join. Me, Philip, and also Rain

Keisha: yes, you can guys were also want to ask you guys but you approached us, and also thank you for participating in our game.