Part 3 : dating

Ian: okay I'll call you.

(He called Rhianna and Rhianna answered it).

Rhianna: I'm doing the things that we need to do for the event the planning of the designs of the stage and also what do we need to do. (Showed him what she's been working on).

Ian: you just started now at this time?.

Rhianna: no, I'm doing since after I wake up and take a bath.

Ian: so you haven't rest??.

Rhianna: yes sadly. Please don't be mad huh.

Ian: you're not taking care of yourself. Did you ate already.

Rhianna: uhm uhm .....

Ian: what did you already eat ?.

Rhianna: not yet.

Ian: If you dont eat right now I will go there so you'll eat. 

Rhianna: okay po i'll just get my food I will eat na dont need to go here.

Ian: I will look at you while your eating to make sure so dont end the call.

Rhianna: okay poo. (Smiling at him and doing pa cute Face with the blinky eyes).

Ian: If you think that you can just pass me like that no. You should eat its already 3:00 p.m.
(He's also eating while Rhianna was eating too).

(Rhianna's mind: his worried about me, the actions and the look in his is this a sign).

Ian: why are you staring into nothing ?.

Rhianna: im just thinking of something.

Ian: Oh your done eating na?.

Rhianna: yes, Thank you for your care.

Ian: are you okay?.

Rhianna: yes Iam okay.

(They're both talking to each other up until night).

Ian: I think you should go to sleep because its late na and we have a School tomorrow.

Rhianna: oki, goodnight my pretty Boy.

Ian: good night my Princess sleep well.

(Sir. Reyes chatted Rhianna, and after the call Rhianna saw the private message of sir. Reyes).

(In chat)

Sir. Reyes: good evening Rhianna I want to let you know that you'll be our muse in our team and tomorrow our team will going their all of the badminton players. Thank you.

Rhianna: good evening po, okay po sir. Nga pala po ano po oras po bukas same time po ba ng pasok ?.

Sir. Reyes: actually If gusto niyo lang naman mag Class for 2 hours kasi mga 10:30 tayo pero If hindi naman pwede naman today because excused kayo.

Rhianna: okay po sir. Thank you po ulit.

(Rhianna is talking to her dad and she was telling the News).

Rhianna: hi daddy I miss you so much.

Daddy earl: I miss you too my baby. How are you na I think that your so busy in School and you dont even rest. I heared that you've got sick from your kuya.

Rhianna: daddy dont worry about me your baby is fine po. Im doing great daddy im trying my very very best in everything that I do. Im so happy that you've enrolled me to the School.

Daddy: im so happy to heared that your happy. Daddy misses you so much and always know that I wanted you to go here baby you and your kuya.

Rhianna: daddy I have a news daddy ko.