Part 4 : the bff goals

(Rhianna was so happy then suddenly her mind thinks about Ian and she's asking herself If she likes him).

Rhianna: Ian Thank you again for teaching me all of the techniques.

Ian: your always welcome gorgeous.

(Rhianna im I getting thrilled?)

(The next day we are going to meet our teacher in scouting and that's sir. Reyes)

Sir. Reyes: Scouts we will have a scouting sessions every week and this day gusto ko mag lead ang mga taong ito. Rhianna for opening prayer, Lara for panunumpa ng katapatan, jewel for panatang makabayan, Matthew for BSP batas ng Boy Scout, Rhianna for GSP batas ng Girl Scout , and Ian for Mission and vision.

Rhianna:(starting to pray doing the sign of the Cross) salamat po sa araw na ito na binigyan niyo po kami ng pag kakataon magkasasama ulit sa tagal ng pandemya na nangyari ay naglagpasan namin ito, sana po ay maraming po kaming matutunan, magkaroon ng mga panibagong mga kaibigan mula sa mga ibang grade level, nag pasasalamat po kami dahil narito po kami kaharap ng aming mga ka Schoolmate at mga kaklase at sana po ay maging successful po ang sessions namin maraming salamat po Amen.

Rhianna: sabay sabay nating bigkasin ang lupang hinirang. (They all sang the Phillippine national anthem).

Lara: itaas natin ang ating kanang kamay at sabay sabay bigkasin ang panunumpa ng katapatan.(they all recite it but some of them doesn't know it).

Jewel: itaas natin ang ating kanang kamay at sabay sabay bigkasin ang panatang makabayan. (Nag simula na na bigkasin).

Matthew: itaas natin ang ating kanang kamay at sabay sabay bigkasin ang batas ng boy scout.
(Nagawa ng iba ang nasaulo ito).

Rhianna: itaas natin ang ating kanang kamay at sabay sabay bigkasin ang batas ng girl scout.
(Most of them hasn't memorized it).

Ian: sabay sabay nating bigkasin ang Mission amd vision. (Halos lahat ay hindi saulo).

Rhianna: tinatawag ko po si sir.reyes palakpakan po natin siya ang ating scouting adviser. Thank you po.

Sir. Reyes: guys hindi ko ineexpect na ganito pala kahusay si Rhianna pwede na s'ya ng maging comander any time.

Rhianna: Thank you po sir with a salute.

Sir. Reyes: carry on.

( Rhianna smiled on sir because she was so happy that he appreciated what she did even think that she's good at it).

Sir. Reyes: so ngayon kailangan ko alamin ang mga mag tatry out dito for sports at mag reregister as boy scout no need ang Boys mag register as Boys scout because naka register nakayo kasi Boys kayo yung mga girls lang na gusto. Linya kayo dito.

(Rhianna goes into the mine and she was first).

Sir. Reyes: you did a great job, I didn't expected that because this is your first time and im PROUD.

Rhianna: Thank you sir, your words of appreciation is a big impact on me. Thank you sir for believing in my ability to that.

Sir. Reyes: Welcome (smiling so big).

(Ian is very PROUD of Rhianna for her achievements ). (Rhianna and Ian is talking while rain is beside me and also Phillip).

Ian: you did well, im proud of you and also happy that you are achieving something day by day.

Rhianna: Thank you so much (Rhianna has a teary eye and trying not to cry).

Ian: you're Welcome ( Ian hugs Rhianna). I know that your trying not to tear up but always know that its okay because it is normal to be happy for the words of appreciation with the Joy inside you.

(Sir. Reyes noticed that I was tearing up)(sir. Reyes got worried and asked me).

Sir. Reyes: Rhianna are you okay, are you crying and what happened.

Rhianna: sir im just happy po and this is tears of Joy po. (Smiling).

Sir. Reyes: Oh okay I thought that something happened.

Rain: we support Ian and Rhianna shippp..

(They we're teasing me and making me laugh).

Keisha: so pretty and good at everything.

Rhianna: Thank you so much Keisha.

(Then we started spilling some teas).

Keisha and jewel: before did you have a crush on anyone

Rhianna: yes, i do.

Matthew: do you have a crush on anyone right now ?.

Rhianna: why are you guys interested about that.

Matthew: nothing, we just want to know you more so deeply because we are bffs here.

Rhianna: i'll answer your question (Ian is so interested that he was really waiting) uhm right now im confused If I like this Boy but I think so.

Jewel and Adam: that boy is right here in the School right?.

Rhianna: maybe... (laughing).

(Me and rain are talking).

Rain: (she whispered) do you like Ian already ?.

Rhianna: why are you asking me that?, do you like him?.

Rain: no, its because of your actions and I think both of you have a feelings for each other.

Rhianna: honestly, im also confused by I think I like him.

Rain: ohh really I know you doo like him.

(Rhianna was getting pink and she was blushing).

Phillip: you're blushing Oh nooo.

(The three of them laugh because of how Phillip's reaction, Rain and Phillip noticed again that Ian always looks at Rhianna).

(Rhianna joined in badminton and volleyball) (Ian also joined in the badminton and he was thinking If he will join in the volleyball).

Ian: Keisha do I join in volleyball.

Keisha: you should because Rhianna is there right.

Ian: yess.

(Then we saw suddenly ms. Juliana is going near us)
(She goes to sir. Reyes first before she gets closer to us)

Ms. Juliana: I heared the News, congrats Rhianna and I also want to ask you If you want to join in the ambassadors.

Rhianna: yes ms, I will accept your offer po.

Ms. Juliana: okay so I will give you later the names of our ambassador and we need a gc and I want you to make the gc. Also you should make open approval for adding other members so other cannot add other people in the gc.

Rhianna: okay ms. Thank you very much po for trusting me.

Ms. Juliana: If you need help and im busy you can ask Help for Ian.

(Rhianna smiled to ms. Juliana).

Rhianna: Ms okay po.

Ms. Juliana: also you should think of a dare that we can have a meeting and also a picture for the gc in the profile.

Rhianna: okay ms. I will do it all po.

(Ms. Juliana is happy to meet Rhianna because she's been a big help for her because she knows that Rhianna can handle the other members and she is also responsible at all times).