Part 2 : meeting other people

Ian: yes, and also want to treat you. Can I ??

Rhianna: so your spoilling me.

Ian: I just want to treat you, and because also your my friend now right.

Rhianna: may magagawa ba ako, sasunod ako naman ha malilibre. (Kinikilig ba ako).

(Ian told the canteen our order)

Ian: ate pagbili nga po ng dalawang blue Lemonade with fries.

Shopkeeper: gusto mo ba yung ganito na nasa taas yung fries na may drinks na.

Ian: (asking rhianna) do you want that one.

Rhianna: you'll be the one to decide because its your treat but If it's price is more expensive we won't buy it.

Ian: ate sige po yan po, how much po ang total

Shopkeeper: 130

Rhianna:(whispering to Ian) I think im not hungry it's so expensive and I can only have a drink that's fine with me.

Ian: so we will have a deal, so I will buy just one bag of fries and two drinks for us and we will share with the fries.

Rhianna: sige na wala naman ako magagawa eh.

Ian: ate we change our mind we will have the bff fries and 2 drinks of blue lemonade.

Shopkeeper: the total is 85.

Ian: here ate, Thank you.

Rhianna: Thank you for the treat Ian, its our first day but you treated me immediately, and im so happy also that we had this bond. Masaya ka pala kasama eh.

Ian: you're Welcome, I think you deserve it naman, and dont worry we should hangout when you are free.

(Me and Ian while eating he was staring at me).

Rhianna: is there something on my face.

Ian: no, nothing.

Rhianna: I think that I have a something on my face because your staring at me.

Ian: im sorry.

(Then his Mom was the one to pick him up)(I met his mom and his mom talked to me)

Ian's mom: hi good afternoon, you're a friend of my son.

Rhianna: yes po tita, by the tita I'm Rhianna po, and pa bless po tita.

Ian's mom: you're so nice and also pretty.

Rhianna: thank you po tita for your compliments .

(I called Ian because his mom is waiting for him).

Rhianna: Ian tita is here, and she's waiting for you

Ian: ay nandyan na pala sorry. ( he was laughing)

Cath: bye ate rhia, see you tomorrow (she hugged me).

Rhianna: bye Bebe, see you tomorrow (hugged back).

(Then rhianna's dad and his brother is there).

Rhianna: my father and brother is here.

(Ian heared it)( Rhianna hugged her daddy and brother)

Rhianna: hi daddy and hi kuya. How's your day ?, did you know I was able to make friends in my first day and I miss u both.

Rhia's dad: I missed you too our princess, and that's good to hear that you have many friends in your first day.

(Ian asked her mom's permission to bless to my dad and he mom agreed).

Ian: hi po tito, bless po

Rhia's dad: god bless, kaklase ka ni Rhianna ?

Ian: opo tito, I'm Christian po.

Rhia's brother: I'm also rhianna's brother.

Ian: nice to meet you po kuya. Thank you po uwi na rin po kami.

Rhianna's mind:(Why did I feel like I was thrilled of Ian)

(The next day they were asking if who's someone that can handle kids because the teachers will have a meeting)

Ms. Ramirez: everyone listen, who wants to watch the kids because we will have a meeting all of the teachers and they said that you guys will be assigned so raised your hand if you want.

(Rhianna raised her hand because she loves kids a lot and also Ian he raised his hand too) ( Ian raised his hand because he wanted to go with Rhianna)

Ms. Ramirez: oh Rhianna really do you want to look and watch the kids?.

Rhianna: yes Ms., I love kids Ms.

Ms. Ramirez: Oh okay so I will put you in grade 1,3 and kindergarden. Is it okay with you.

Rhianna: yes ms. Thank you po.

Ms. Ramirez: and you'll be partnered with Ian also Keisha.

Rhianna: okay ms.

(She's smiling and rhianna thinks that Ian is looking at her so she tried to look back and he is looking at rhianna then they both smiled to each other). ( when we were about to go we did a high five).

Ms. Ramirez: are you both close ??

Rhianna: yes ms. Because of yesterday we're able to be friends.

(Rhianna bring her water bottle and also Ian)( Ian was getting rhianna's tumbler so he would be the one to bring it down)( when they are going down Ian suddenly shouldered rhianna but rhianna is fine with it).

Rhianna: hi kids, im ate rhianna and you can call me ate rhia.

Ian: im kuya Christian and you can call me kuya Ian.

Keisha: im Keisha and you can call me ate kei.

Rhianna: guys I have an Idea since we arent familliar with you guys can you introduce yourself in front.

(They are starting to introduce themselves and I think rhianna is PROUD of them)( then Ian is also listening and suddenly he looks at rhianna and he whispered that she gorgeous rhia but he thought that I didn't heared that).

(Rhianna was hugged by easton and suddenly Ian wants also to her closer to easton because I was treating her like my bebe). (Aviana and Thalia Asked rhianna).

Aviana and Thalia: ate rhia can you be our mommy.

Rhianna: yes, my babies.

(They were both happy and suddenly they also asked Ian).

Aviana and Thalia: kuya Ian can you be our daddy.

( Ian heared earlier that they've asked me to be their mommy and he heared that I agreed).

Ian: yes, I accept it.

Keisha: (shes whispering to Ian) do you like rhianna??

Ian: I wont deny it because you're my friend and I trusting you but yes I like her deeply.

( when keisha heared it she was so happy and she's thrilled because of Ian).

Keisha: so when will you confess??

Ian: maybe when I get to know her more and I want to month passed first. I dont want anyone led me.

Keisha: im so happy about your NEWS.