Part 5 : the being denial stage

Ms. Juliana: you will be their leader because I know you can I trust your ability please dont put down yourself. I know you can do it well all of tasks and that means you will be my Assistance but SPECIAL because you are their leader If you will accept my offer.

Rhianna: yes ms. With all my heart I will accept your offer. (Started to cry because of how happiness she's been feeling).

Ms. Juliana: im happy for you and congrats.

(Then sir. Reyes heared it so he gave a SPECIAL MENTION to Rhianna)

Sir. Reyes: scouts let us congratulate our scout Rhianna for her new achievement lets give her a round of a applause.

(They all speak and give me a round of applause).

Rhianna: (she gave a salute in sir. Reyes and sir tuned) Thank you sir and scouts for your appreciation of my hard work and also congrats to all of the scouts here for being here with us joing the
Session. Special metion to sir. Reyes and ms. Juliana for believing in my ability and giving me a chance to proved more better. To my classmates also friends Rain, Phillip, Matthew, Keisha, Jewel and Adam.
(Ian thought that Rhianna forgot about her and he was sad).

And mostly to this boy Christian and Ian for short for giving me a reason to fight and to give my very very best. He is a SPECIAL friend of mine and also when after when I sat beside me he already said a appreciation OF my achievement. Thank you to all of you for appreciating me.

(Sir. Reyes and Ms. Juliana hugged Rhianna).
(Rhianna can't fight her tears that she released all the tears).

(Keisha talking to the group).

Keisha: wow Ian got a SPECIAL MENTION. Is there something we need to know between the two of you.

Ian: I don't know, I didn't expected that also and the SPECIAL message for me. My heart was really happy about it.

Matthew: really but what is the appreciation message of yours huh... (laughing).

Adam: yeahh (they were teasing him).

Jewel: what if they like each other. What If Ian is the person Rhianna's talking about that she likes that Ian but she is confused about her feelings for Ian.

Keisha: ehem ehem what if diba.... (Knows about that Ian is the one).

Ian: do you know about something and you guys are not telling me (doing side eye but blushing).

(Then rhianna suddenly came and they all stayed quiet).

Rhianna: is there something wrong guys.

All of them said: nothing.

(Me and Rain talked)

Rain: I think they were teasing Ian and also you so they got quiet when you came. I know that he likes you please dont be blind.

Rhianna: really he is ( suddenly smiled and she was blushing) .

Rain and Philip: why are you blushing caught you so he was the one you are talking about.

Rhianna: I will be honest yes but dont tell anyone im not yet confessing about it because I want to know him more.

Rain: but yes honestly we think that he likes you broo that's not imposible.

Rhianna: stop making me assume. What If he likes someone else.

Philip and Rain: but why does he always being like that when it comes to you and he is not like that to us.

Rhianna: okay guys, you won and I dont want to argue If that what you guys think I wont argue anymore but I will be happy If he really does.

Philip and Rain: yieee(teasing Rhianna).

(Ian and his group heared that Rhianna is being teased by her friends).

Keisha: speaking of they were teasing Rhianna.

(Then sir. Reyes dismissed the scouts because its already time and Rhianna was the one to lead).

Rhianna: (do the sign of the Cross) salamat po at naging successful po ang scouting namin at nadito pa po kami lahat patuloy na mag kakasama. Salamat po sa araw at sa mga taong ito sa pag appreciate ng mga nagagawa ng mga tao sa paligid nila sana po lalo pa nilang gawin yon. Nag papasalamat din po kami kay sir. Reyes sa paging adviser or leader namin at sa kapatid n'ya po na si ms. Juliana. Yun lang po salamat po ngayong araw sa patuloy pa pong maging malakas at maging magaling ang bawat isa sa amin sa araw araw amen.

Rhianna: Scouts are you ready to be dismissed ?

The Scouts: Maam yes maam.

Rhianna: dismissed.

The scouts: Thank you maam and congrats po (they all started to clap).

(Ian is waiting for me because sir. Reyes also talked to me and he is beside me).

Sir. Reyes: Rhianna I want you to think of what do we need to do when its scouting time.

Rhianna: okay po sir noted.

Sir. Reyes: If you need Help im here but If im busy Ian, Keisha, Jewel, Matthew, and Adam can Help you.

Rhianna: okay sir Thank you po again.

Sir. Reyes: okay you can both go na.

(Rhianna saluted to sir and sir. Reyes also saluted to her and also Ian did that too). (Before they leaved Rhianna hugged sir. Reyes and thanked him while she was really tearing up also Ian so that).

Rhianna: sir I'm very thankful thank you for all the opportunities that you've been given to me.

Sir. Reyes: you're very welcome and you deserve that.

Rhianna: bye sir we will go na po.
(Has a big smile on her face).

Ian: so damn proud of you pretty gorgeous.

Rhianna: thank you handsome man.

(Ian feels the thrilled in him and he was really happy).

Ian: what if ...

Rhianna: what if what ?.

Ian: (he lowered his voice) what if I like you.

Rhianna: (then suddenly Rhianna looked at Ian) you like me ?.

Ian: what if ?.

Rhianna: what if I like you too?.

(Ian had a big smile on his face and ready to jump in joy).

Ian: really you like me?.

Rhianna: what if.

(They were both laughing then Ian shouldered on Rhianna).