Part 1: bff premium

Rhianna: I will explain why. Do you know he treats me in our first day and he also treating me like a Princess he Never make me feel like im alone because he is there. Im happy to MET him kuya and I dont know this feeling im sorry If your mad at me but I like him kuya. (She hide and she cried).

Ivan:(he brought her Princess to a SPECIAL resturant and he also have a suprise for Rhianna).
Lets go down Rhianna we will eat. (Rhianna thought that her Brother is mad at her).

Rhianna: coming kuya. (She brought her bag ).

Ivan: surprise Princess. ( she didn't expected that and she was really crying hard).

Rhianna: I thought that you are mad at me po.

Ivan: I wont that is just a simple thing how can I'll be mad to my precious sister but If you will get married early that day I will be mad.

(She cries really and she Never thought that her Brother has a surprise for her).

Rhianna: Thank you for the flowers, chocolates, Bring me in this place and for having you in my life.
Also kuya I have a News to tell you (she looks sad so her Brother thought that she didn't get in) im part of tema kuya.

Ivan:(shocked) so PROUD of u bebe ko please always know that manalo o matalo PROUD padin kami sayo ni daddy ha. We Love u.

Rhianna: I love u also both infinite.
(She's very happy of everything that happens).

Ivan: but are you really serious that you're inlove already?.

Rhianna: yes kuya I am.

(Her Brother and Rhianna took a pictures for memories)(also Rhianna got shocked because her Brother brought her a presents)(she got a Perfume, new clothes, shoes and a new phone the latest iPhone).

Rhianna: kuya this is too much. You have so many gifts for me.

Ivan: you deserve that Princess for all of the things you've done and for all the hardwork.

Rhianna: (crying) Thank u so much.

(Ian calls Rhianna, Rhianna's phone rings so she heared it and also her Brother heared it).

Rhianna: why ??.

Ian: someone misses you so much and she wants to see you ( he showed cath his sister).

Rhianna: hi my Baby. I missed you too and im sorry If im busy right now im with my Brother can I call you later ?.

Cath: okay ate, I Love u and also congratulations.

Rhianna: Thank you Baby ko.

(Then her Brother suddenly speak).

Ivan: ang lakas nila sayo ha.

Rhianna: kuya naman you are always teasing me.

Ivan: abaa nasisi pa ako eh.

(They both enjoyed the day). (Rhianna called Ian to talk to cath).

Rhianna: Ian where's cath?.

Ian: here shes been waiting for you since the time you ended the call.

Rhianna: sorry for making you wait bebe ko because me and my Brother is also celebrating and our daddy is not here because he's in out of country to work.

Cath: its fine po sorry also for disturbing your celebrations earlier.

Rhianna: its fine Baby.

Cath: I think you need to rest na po and I heared that your sick po kuya said. I will sleep na po good night.

Rhianna: good night Baby sleep well ate loves you.

Ian: Oh sorry If we called earlier and bother you guys. I also Miss you.

Rhianna: (laughing) so that's why huh you agreed calling me because you also Miss me.

Ian: yes okay right now you need to rest and to get well ha from me and my family. Sleep na Princess bye sleep well goodnightyy.

Rhianna: bye sleep well and also good night.
( they both hanged up the call and after the call they are both smiling and Rhianna's bother was the one who's taking care of Rhianna).

(The next day Rhianna's Brother planned to go to somewhere with Rhianna this weekends).

Ivan: bebe where are you, are you awake already and we will go to some place.

Rhianna: where are we going ?.

Ivan: Starbucks.

Rhianna: i'll just get dressed and ready.

(Ivan woked up and he immediately pray also chatted Rhianna).

In chat

Ian: good morning my Princess, are you okay na?, and did you drink medicine last night.

(Rhianna is still getting ready and she heared the notification but she continued what she was doing)
(When Rhianna is in the car she saw the notification from Ian and they already have a gc with Ian circle of friends).

Rhianna: im feeling well na, and dont worry about me by the way goodmorning my ianiee.

(When Ian read the message he was thrilled about it that Rhianna called her my ianiee).

Ian: are you resting ba right now?.

Rhianna: no, me and kuya will go to Starbucks because he was inviting me to come with him.

Ian: Oh really, after you should rest ha, and don't let yourself got super tired also abused okay.

Rhianna: okayyy greet your family for me nalang na goodmorningg.

Ian: okay Princess, you should sleep nalang in the way and you'll wake up when you are in Starbucks.

Rhianna: okay bye bye ianiee ko.

Ian: bye my pretty gorgeous.

(Keisha was the one who made the group chat and they started to chat).

Keisha: hi guys goodmorning my beloved friends.

Matthew: goodmorning guys.

Adam: goodmorning everyone.

Ian: guys she is sleeping don't disturb her she's sick.

Jewel: goodmorning then tagged Rhianna and everyone.

Rhianna: goodmorning to you all. Don't be mad and I'm okay naman eh.

Keisha: what was that and why are you updated Ian??.

Jewel: ehem ehem something is going on at hindi nila sinasabi low key ??.

Me and Ian: HAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Matthew: so what's the status ba ?.

Rhianna: cutiess. (She was laughing and her brother looked at her).

Ivan: why are you laughing.

Rhianna: I'm just talking to my friends kuya they were joking. (Laughing).

Adam: cutie? What was that suppose to mean, and speak up Ian.

Ian: uhm secret guys.

Them: so you guys are in lowkey huh.

Rhianna and Ian: HAHAHAHAHAHA.

(Keisha saw Rhianna in Tagaytay Starbucks she was there too).

Keisha: Rhianna is that you ?.

(Then Rhianna look to her back and saw Keisha).

Keisha: so Starbucks in Tagaytay?. I also didn't know that its in Tagaytay because kuya said Starbucks so I thought the one that is near only. (They are laughing).

(They chatted in the gc and they call).

Keisha: look who's here I found her in Tagaytay guys. (Then they saw Rhianna with Keisha).

Rhianna: guys im also shocked that im in Tagaytay because my kuya only said that Starbucks so I thought only a near Starbucks.

Ian: wow. (He got quiet knowing that im in Tagaytay).