Chapter 7

Tom Branson P.O.V

She said she would run away with me, finally!

I had been waiting so long to hear those words and now I can’t believe I am hearing them!

*FLASHBACK*

*So you want to?” I muttered under my breath as quite as I could.

“Yes, of course!” She stuttered but there was truthiness in her eyes and I just knew that what she was saying; that she meant it, and I hope she did.

I had been waiting for this moment when we would fall in love and that we would run away together. However this seems to be a lot more complicated than I expected; now we had to keep out love a secret and when in front of her family and friends I had to treat as I did before, as if we were not even friends. Although we both knew we were much, much more!

*FLASHBACK END*

“Branson” Those cold and harsh words I knew came from Lord Crawley, and I was quite scared of him; and I even imagined what he would do to me if he found out that me and his Daughter were… “MORE THEN FRIENDS”.

“Quick Hide, My Love!” I hushed to Sybil as she quickly hid behind the car, with a small but sweet smile on her face.

While still smiling at Sybil I hadn’t realised that Lord Crawley had walked in…

*Cough Cough*

“Oh my Lordship, I didn’t realise you had come in!” I stuttered, he was literally 2 centimetres away from Sybil and I was seriously thinking about running then and there while I had the chance!

His Lordship had his back to Sybil and so I had full sight of her and every few seconds I glanced over Lord Crawley’s shoulder to see if she was still there, and she was unfortunately while she was sitting there she had the tendency to have a quiet giggle to herself, and with me seeing this laugh It to made me want to laugh.

“My god Branson are you ignoring me?” He spoke sternly and I only then realised how I had spent the last 5 minutes staring at Sybil; Beautiful Sybil…

“Ohh… I am sorry my lord I must have been dreaming!”

“So you were saying?”

“Oh yes, I would like you to take me into town tomorrow, well me and Lady Sybil that is! You see me and Lady Crawley have arranged for her to meet a young man who goes by the name of Jacobson, and well you see we were hoping that Lady Sybil would, well you know take a fancy to him!”

My face turned grey as the slight grin that had once appeared on my face had now turned to a depressed frown.

“Oh really My Lord… why that’s good…really good!” I spoke very quietly as a stared at Sybil as her face had a shocked expression upon it.

“Well yes, anyway I must go now anyway but yes 8 o’clock outside the house it will be Branson! Goodbye!”

I couldn’t move he was trying to break Sybil away from me!

Well I won’t let him!

“Branson I-I…”

“Shh… My love it’s all okay!”

“You’ll see!”