part 19-London

...
"look at this, look, I love it, your Esme was right about one thing you can't beat the country side" said Arthur as they all stood on a countryside road "yeah it ain't too bad, it's usually pretty nice" said Ian a soft smile coming on his face, before moving him and his family would visit his aunt in the country side, now they just didn't have time to go "you know, I think I want to live in the country one day and keep chickens" Arthur admitted jokingly "yeah we'll see you two in London" John joked before Tommy removed the blanket revealing a very dead
Eamon Duggan.

"For fuck's sake" said John as the other two walked over and Tommy grabbing a shovel giving it to John "take this" he said before handing two more to Arthur and Ian "we need to bury him","who the fuck is that?" Asked John "that's Irish Business, as said me and Ian are handling it" replied Tommy, the man mentioned was leaning on his shovel putting most the pressure on his good leg.
"Come on we did thousands of these in France, John grab his head" said Ian "so we're not really going to London?" Said John as he went around the car to do what Ian had told him "once we bury him, the holiday begins" said Tommy
---
{LONDON}

The four walked down the streets of London in the middle of night heading to a fancy looking pub.

When the men walked in they could see a few people doing some..interesting..activities which Ian did his best to avoid looking at feeling as though he was seeing something he shouldn't be "What The Fuck Is That Racket?" Asked Arthur, with the loud music he had to kind of yell so the others could hear him "This is what they call music these days, brother" Tommy told him.

Ian mostly followed Tommy as Arthur paused to see a woman snorting a powder and John just looking around, they found a table which held a woman giving a man a hand-job "hey, Hey put it away" Tommy said trying to be firm but polite while Arthur-"Fuck Off!" Making the two leave.

The four sit down at the table, Ian sitting between Arthur and Tommy "fucking look at this mess, eh?" Said Arthur, "Irish Whiskey, Bottle!" Yelled Tommy "And Hurry Up" Arthur said to a waiter passing by him, in Ian's opinion he wasn't the biggest fan of loud messy establishments but he can admit The Eden Club was really nice looking, Darbi Sabini had some taste at least, "fucking hell, I recognized some of these lads" said John before Arthur turned their direction to "Sabini's cousin over there"
"Makes sense, it is Sabini's club after all" Ian told him briefly glancing at the cousin to see him looking in their direction which made Ian quietly worry "Jesus Christ, everyone here is fucking face" said John as he had quickly looked around "Just the Lieutenants, John, No sign of the officers" Tommy told him to reassure his brother before a waiter came by with four glasses and a bottle of Irish Whiskey "let's line them up, to our Holiday" John said as he grabbed the glasses before pouring some into each of them.

Just then some men in suits put a hand on Arthur's shoulder to grab all their attention "Gentlemen, there's been a mistake, I'm afraid you're gonna have to leave" he said with a strained smile before John said "we just bought a fucking bottle","some of the men here recognize you from the racetracks in the North" the man told them "Yeah we get that a lot" Arthur replied as Tommy took a sip of his drink "They say you have no business coming South of the line without prior agreement"
"What line would that be, my friend?" Asked Tommy "they say, this is provocation","well will you tell them we're on holiday" he said as he lifted his glass to his lips "you're breaking rules" the man said slightly chuckling, Ian could see he was nervous he figured it was about not getting the job of quickly removing them done and having to report to the cousin he saw looking at them.

"They say you are the Peaky Blinders"
A man threw a glass at them and it smashed into the lamp on the table making most of them flinch "PEAKY SCUM!"
That's how the fight began.
They all got up and started fighting whoever would come at them using their fists and hat lined razors to attack back.