-'♡'- Embracing My Journey : My current steps & daily habits 🦋

Step 1: Acknowledging My Pain

I've found that the first step in healing is acknowledging my pain. It's not easy, but I've learned that it's essential to own my feelings. When I read Psalm 34:18, it says, "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted." This reassurance reminds me that it's okay to feel sad and hurt. I allow myself to feel those emotions instead of burying them.

Step 2: Praying with Purpose

Every morning, I commit to starting my day with prayer. In 1 Thessalonians 5:17, I'm reminded to "pray without ceasing." I realize that talking to God allows me to pour out my heart and find solace. I often ask for guidance and strength, and I keep a journal to note how my prayers are answered.

Step 3: Diving into the Word

During this journey, I've made it a daily habit to read the Bible. I find comfort and wisdom in verses like Jeremiah 29:11, where God promises a future full of hope. The more I immerse myself in the scriptures, the more I recognize God's love and reassurance. His words inspire me to move forward.

Step 4: Surrounding Myself with Community

I've learned the importance of community in my healing process. As Hebrews 10:24-25 suggests, I reach out to fellow believers for encouragement and support. I often join small groups or share meals with friends, reminding myself I'm not alone. Their prayers and presence lift my spirits.

Step 5: Practicing Gratitude

Every evening, I take a moment to reflect on my day and list things I'm grateful for. In 1 Thessalonians 5:18, we're called to "give thanks in all circumstances." This practice transforms my perspective, helping me focus on the blessings in my life, no matter how small they may seem.

Step 6: Forgiving Myself and Others

Embracing forgiveness has been one of my greatest challenges. Ephesians 4:32 reminds me to be kind and forgiving, just as I've been forgiven. I work on letting go of grudges and understanding that forgiveness isn't just about others; it's about freeing myself from the burden of resentment.

Step 7: Setting Healthy Boundaries

Through this healing journey, I've realized the significance of setting boundaries in my relationships. Boundaries protect my energy and well-being, allowing me to cultivate healthier connections. Matthew 5:37 encourages me to let my "yes" be yes and my "no" be no, providing clarity in my interactions.

Step 8: Embracing Change

Change is a part of life, and I have learned to embrace it with open arms. Ecclesiastes 3:1 states that there's a time for everything. I remind myself that every new chapter brings growth and new opportunities. I approach change with faith, trusting that God is directing my path.

Step 9: Engaging in Acts of Service

Giving back has become an important daily habit for me. As I follow Galatians 5:13, which tells us to serve one another in love, I find healing through acts of kindness and service. Whether it's volunteering or simply helping a friend, I discover joy and purpose in serving others.

Step 10: Celebrating the Journey

Finally, I've learned to celebrate the small victories along the way. Each step I take towards healing deserves recognition. Philippians 4:4 encourages me to rejoice always. By celebrating even the tiniest milestones, I remind myself of my growth and resilience, keeping my spirit lifted as I move forward.

Through these steps, I am not only healing but transforming, allowing God's grace to permeate my journey. Healing isn't a destination; it's an ongoing process, one that I am grateful to be navigating with faith and determination.

F♡A♡I♡T♡H

Love always,
Charis.