Chapter 18

With his signature smirk, he snatched the note from Miyuki's hands without a second glance at her

With his signature smirk, he snatched the note from Miyuki's hands without a second glance at her. "What's this?" he asked, his tone deceptively light. Miyuki remained silent, her lips pressed into a thin line.

He unfolded the letter and began to read. His eyes flicked to you, amusement glinting in them. "Oh really?"

Your stomach twisted. "Fuck," you muttered under your breath, feeling the walls closing in.

Sukuna casually placed the letter back into Miyuki's trembling hand, his eyes never leaving yours. With a swift movement, his other hand gripped her arm, shoving her toward the exit. She stumbled but quickly gathered herself and hurried out, the letter clutched tightly in her fingers.

A single bead of sweat slid down your temple as his gaze bore into you, unrelenting and amused.

"Since he means so much to you," he said, his voice dripping with mockery, "I'll allow you to see him. Just once."

Your stomach twisted at his words. You knew there had to be a catch.

He leaned in, voice dropping to a low, almost amused whisper. "You'll have to make sure he doesn't want you anymore."

Your heart skipped a beat. "What do you mean?"

Sukuna chuckled, stepping closer. "Simple. Break his heart. Make him see that the Y/N he's been searching for is long gone. Otherwise..." His grin widened. "I'll make sure he suffers far more than you ever could."

Your throat tightened. "You're asking me to hurt him."

"I'm not asking," Sukuna corrected, his voice dripping with menace. "I'm telling you. If you want him alive, you'll do whatever it takes to make him leave you behind."

Tears welled up in your eyes, but you forced them back, refusing to let them fall. "What's stopping me from just running off?"

Sukuna's smirk deepened, his voice dropping to a cold, menacing tone. "Trust me, you wouldn't." The challenge in his words was clear, his gaze locking onto yours with a silent threat.