proposal?

The alarm rang sharply at 5 a

The alarm rang sharply at 5 a.m. I didn’t need it. I was already awake. It was a habit now—discipline drilled into my system. People call me excessive; I call it being prepared.

I threw on my gym clothes, grabbed my water bottle, and headed to my personal gym. Some people find peace in sleep. I find it in pushing weights. he only sounds in the room were my steady breathing and the clink of weights.

An hour later, I stepped out of the shower, steam filling the room. Today, it was a cream-colored shirt and black pants. Casual. I wasn’t one for overthinking outfits. "College ka lecture hai, fashion show nahi."
I buttoned up, ran a hand through my damp hair, and was out the door in minutes.

At the dining table, Dad was deep into his newspaper, Mom was sipping chai,as always ready in her attire i just love my mom how she loves her duty and this coat suit on my mom,and there was the usual buzz of the morning. I grabbed my black coffee and sat down.

Mom glanced at me. “Ready for your new class today?”

I nodded once. No need for extra words.

Anaya bounced into the room, clearly still half-asleep. “Bhai, seriously, 5 a.m. gym time? Normal log 8 baje uthte hai.”

I sipped my coffee, barely glancing at her. "Normal nahi ,abnormal log jo ki tu h."

She rolled her eyes dramatically. “papa dekhlo bhiya ko, Matlab koi chill karo kabhi. I’ll bet you’ll still scare half the class into doing extra assignments.”

Dad chuckled from behind the newspaper. "Shaurya aur chill? Beta, yeh impossible equation hai aur han humari princess ko kuch mt kehna." He then hugged anaya and told her to get read for college

Mom added with a grin, “Beta, thoda smile bhi kar diya karo, students bhaag na jayein.”

I raised an eyebrow. "Lecture dene ja raha hoon, comedy show nahi."

Anaya giggled. “Aapka lecture toh waise bhi horror movie ban jaata hai.”

Ignoring the playful banter, I stood up, adjusting my watch. Time to go. The only response I gave was a small nod toward Dad and went towards my car and started driving towards car.

Today was something new , i was going to teach a new class today it just feels how i entered 2 years ago and although im very habitual but still i feel nervous.dad wanted me yo join bussiness but i was more towards studies and it came up to be my passion.

In college:

Once in the classroom, the day was routine. Lecture given but different was the drama usually my classes doesn't have drama but that one girl miss mehra she made my lecture chaoes just like that one day she ruined my outfit .

As I stepped out of the class, I noticed Miss Mehta chirping away with Anaya. she didn’t irritate me as much as others. Maybe because she wasn’t talking to me.