chapter 16.

A/N: Due to very popular demand I will add an extra bonus chapter. You are all so very welcome. As a thank you I definitely now expect an influx of support on my other two stories.

1989. One month before the murders.

"Do you wanna go on my roof?" Erik blinked at Rose.

"What?" He asked, not knowing if what she said was real or fake.

"My roof," She repeated. "You can climb onto my roof. And I want to." She said.

"Uhh sure. Why not?" Rose grinned and grabbed Erik's hand, leading him to her open window.

He watched with unease as she stood on her windowsill before jumping onto her roof. She made it look so easy.

"Erik!" In his head, her voice was angelic. She was angelic. His beautiful angel in disguise, shielding and protecting him from his mother and father.

"I'm coming, Rosie." He uttered nervously as he peered outside at the drop from her window. Easily a broken neck. He gulped.

He did exactly what she did. He was careful and precise. Finally, he gripped onto the rough shingles with his arms before hoisting himself up.

She was waiting on him. The white moonlight glowed off her back, illuminating her hair and face in a way he'd never seen before.

She smiled as he appeared. He gave her a smile back.

"Come here," She urged him. She layed down on the flat part of the roof. Erik slowly laid down beside her.

They stared up at the moon and stars.

"Have I ever told you I don't want to live here anymore?" Rose suddenly asked.

"No," Erik said.

"Well, I don't."

"Why?" He asked, looking over at her.

She shrugged. "It's not for me anymore. I've been here my whole life, you know." She said, not looking at him. Erik hummed.

"Where do you want to live then?"

"A farm." She didn't even hesitate. Erik's nose went up. She looked at him and laughed.

"What?" She asked, her eyes searching his face.

"A farm? Like where you scoop animal poop?"

"Uh, yeah?"

Erik laughed, grabbing her face in his hands as he rolled half on top of her.

"You are something else," He mused, a grin on his lips. She giggled, turning her head to bite his thumb.

"Ouch!" He yelped, propping himself above her with one if his elbows as he jokingly sucked on his thumb like someone does when they get a paper cut.

Rose rolled her eyes, swatting his hand away from his mouth.

"You're not invited to live on my farm." She said, biting back a grin.

"What animals are you gonna have on your farm?" He asked, leaning onto his hand he was using to prop himself up. His free hand twirled Roses hair around his finger.

"I want sheep, horse, cows, chickens—the whole thing."

"No pigs?"

Rose scrunched up her nose. "They're the grossest farm animal ever. No pigs."

Erik laughed, "Fair enough."

They stayed silent for a moment before Rose reached up and gently kissed Erik. He obviously kissed her back, smiling into it.

"You're such a dork." She mumbled, pulling away.

"But you've been dating me for two years."

"Lyle is paying me to."

Erik laughed and rolled off of her. Rose giggled along side him.

Neither of them knew in one month a tragedy would take place, putting an end to them.

568 words!
that's it! this is the finale! i seriously hope you guys enjoyed and thank you again so much for all the support on this book.
i appreciate it SO MUCH!!!!
if you really enjoyed this book i currently have two other books published!
my other completed book is Mary on a Cross and it's a lost boys fan fiction!
right now my current 'project' is fourth of july which is an ongoing walking dead book! it is carl grimes x oc.
please if you enjoy any of those fandoms go check the books out and give me a vote!

another A/N: would we like a lyle story next??
another. a/n. : lyle story posted pls read pls