Sunrise Call and Bachelor Party Mischief

The morning sun streamed through Nandini's window, casting a warm glow over her face. As her phone vibrated on the nightstand, she reached out and answered, a smile spreading across her lips.

Manik: Good morning, nandu. You're up early. (Manik's voice, still laced with sleepiness, greeted her.)

Nandini: Yeah, couldn't sleep. Plus, I have a busy day ahead, and I wanted to tell you about it. (Nandini giggled.)

Manik: Oh? Busy day without me? Now, this I need to hear. (Manik chuckled softly, his voice filled with a playful teasing tone.)

Nandini: I'm heading out with the girls for some serious shopping, then a spa session, and to top it off, we've got a bachelorette party tonight. What about you? Big day with the boys? (Nandini replied, her excitement palpable.)

Manik: Oh, you know it. We've got a day filled with video games, a lot of junk food, and of course, bachelor party later. (Manik chuckled.)

Nandini: Sounds like trouble. Don't get too carried away, okay? (Nandini teased, her voice filled with laughter.)

Manik: Only if you promise not to stay out too late, Ms. Murthy I might miss you. (Manik replied, his voice taking on a more serious tone.)

Nandini: Miss me already, huh? It's only morning! (Nandini teased, her heart fluttering at his words.)

Manik: I miss you every second. (Manik admitted, his voice low and husky.)

Nandini: Me too, Manik. But let's not get all mushy this early, okay? (Nandini teased, trying to lighten the mood.)

Manik: Okay, okay, no mush. But you have to admit, my calls have a way of making your mornings better, don't they? (Manik countered, his voice filled with a playful smirk.)

Nandini: I'll give you that. But it's also the excitement of the day ahead. Who wouldn't feel good about shopping and spa time with the girls? (Nandini replied, her smile widening.)

Manik: True, but you know you'd miss my charming voice if I didn't call. (Manik teased.)

Nandini: Okay, maybe a little. It's nice to have someone cheering me on. You always know how to lift my spirits. (Nandini admitted, her voice filled with warmth.)

Manik: That's what I'm here for. Just like you lift mine. (Manik replied, his voice filled with love and admiration. Nandini nodded at him.) But really, it sounds like a fun day. I'm glad you're taking time for yourself. (Manik said, his voice filled with concern.)

Nandini: Yeah, it's been a while since I've done something like this. We all deserve a little break. (Nandini replied.)

Manik: You deserve more than just a break, Nandini. You work so hard, always thinking of everyone else first. It's good to see you treating yourself. (Manik said, his voice filled with tenderness.)

Nandini: Well, it's easier when I know I have you backing me up. (Nandini replied, her eyes sparkling.)

Manik: Always. (Manik promised, his voice filled with unwavering loyalty.)

Nandini: Alright, Mr. Always, I'll let you get back to sleep. Can't have you losing to the boys today because of me. (Nandini teased, her laughter filling the room.)

Manik: Not a chance. But you go and enjoy your day too, okay? I'll be thinking about you in between beating them. (Manik replied, his voice filled with playful confidence.)

Nandini nodded at him, her heart filled with love and anticipation for the day ahead.

****

After ending his call with Nandini, Manik sat on his couch, a thoughtful expression on his face. He smiled, remembering her laughter and the way she talked about her day.