Chapter 11

Nick

After some delicious food, Noah went to sleep and I went to check on my dad. Before that, my mom had texted me if it was okay for Maggie and Andie to sleep at her house. Me and Noah were okay with that, just like Dad was. Carefully, I knocked on my dad's door and waited until I could get in. Seeing him like that hurt me. We never had a good relationship, but over time, we grew closer. I had been mad at him and Rafaella because they wanted to break up Noah and I, and they finally did it. They got what they wanted. 

Noah once told me what had come out the night of the gala, why her father tried to kill her. Just because her mom and my dad were having an affair, Noah became her dad's victim. My hatred for her mother and my father grew enormously. My mother's hatred, on the other hand, declined. Over time, I got used to the situation and tried to forgive. For Noah's sake, I tried to forgive them and move forward. Noah didn't want hate or anything like that around Andrew. She wanted a good environment. For her love, I did the same.

"How are you, son?" I sat down in an armchair and pushed him to his bed. "I'd better ask you that." He tried to laugh. "It stings, but the cream and medication help." "I'm so glad, Dad. I'm sorry you lived through that. It's our fault. If Michael did this, he's going to regret it."

"Oh, son. I'm old and I can do a lot of stuff. The couple of weeks in bed are nice too, I have time for my family. I regret not having time for you when you were little. Now with Maggie, I realize how much I've done wrong. I'm sorry, Nick. I hope we have some more good moments together."

What my dad said sounded very sad and regretful. He meant it. "Yes, so did I."

Actually, I wanted to talk to him a little bit more, except he seemed very tired and exhausted. So I let him go back to sleep. Since everybody was asleep, why should I stay awake? Noah was on the left side of her bed, and I was on the right. I cuddled up to her, and she automatically put her head up so that I could put one arm under her and she put her head on my arm.

I inhaled her scent and kissed her neck and her tattoo on her ear. "Sleep well, freckles. I love you." She mumbled something and went on asleep. Eventually, my eyes closed, and I woke up because something tickled me. I don't know what time it was, only Noah kissing my belly down my muscles. I closed my eyes and enjoyed her caresses. "I thought you didn't get better freckles? You're playing a bad game." She looked at me with her ice blue eyes and sparkled helmically. 

"I've missed you, Nick. You've been gone too long. And I love you so much." "Why so clingy freckles? I love you too. Only if you're not feeling well, don't do that."

She shook her head and tenderly took off my boxer shorts. When I felt her fingers on my penis, I jumped. In fact, I loved it when I could satisfy her anal. Only when she wanted to do it on me did I go mad. I could never take it very long, and when she does, she can expect that she won't get away anytime soon. She kissed her way down to my limb and her eyes peered into mine. I never thought a woman could influence me so much. But Noah was my wife and the mother of my child. Her lips on my cock made me wantless. Before long I finally came and Noah looked at me like a queen. She braced up and crawled up to me, where I felt myself on her lips. Now that she had started something, it really started. I spun around so she was underneath me and I could take her off. 

I kissed her way down to her breasts where I carefully opened her bra. Her breath quickened, and I took off her panty. With her nipples in my mouth, I gently kneaded her breasts. I knew that Noah loved that when I did that. She didn't have big boobs, but they were perfect for me. She didn't need to be dressed sexy or makeup. It's enough for her to be natural and just be happy.

Her fingers clawed into my back and I changed my chest. "Nick, you're driving me crazy." While my mouth satisfied them on their breasts, my hands wander in their lower regions. 

My fingers indulged her at her most sensitive point, and her moaning grew stronger. Her hands clawed into my hair so hard that pain turned into pleasure. She reached out her abdomen and her back ran through. She was so wet that it was impossible not to get horny myself. Her moaning told me that she was about to come, and when she finally did, her body contracted completely. In addition, I rubbed her middle, which made her orgasm stronger.

Noah tasted too good. After a moment's pause, I burst into her. Together, we reached our shared orgasm. It was great. I kissed up and laid her in my arms, with her head resting on my shoulder. By chance, I looked at the bedside clock, and it was almost nine o'clock. I stroked her over her head, and she stroked my chest.

I enjoyed the moment with her. It reminded me of the old days. And now, a few years later, we're back in her bed having sex. "What were you trying to tell me? It sounded serious. What's going on?" 

Noah turned so she looked straight at me. She looked insecure and nervous. Her fingers were circling thoughtfully across my chest. "Well, given our situation, I'm afraid I didn't want to, but fate has a plan. Actually, it's a beautiful thing." She stuttered. "Noah, what is it?" She looked at me and smiled. "I've been to the doctor, and he told me something else, which is why I have to take vitamins, and I'm so exhausted and tired. I am pregnant."

That sentence horrified me. I expected everything, but this? I rejoiced. Such a clear warmth spread inside me, and I couldn't help laughing and crying a little. "What do you say?" She looked at me anxiously. I kissed her and put all my joy into the kiss. "That's the best news I've had in a long time! I love you freckles! You make me so happy!" She also had tears in her eyes and smiled at me. "Nick? What do we do now? I don't want to be on my mother's bag. I want to go home. To take care of Andie and our baby." "Everything's going to be fine. We're going to move and take care of our family. I don't mean in our old house, I mean in our new one. I know this house means a lot to us, but it's time to expand it and create new memories."

"But how? With Michael and Ronnie? We're in danger. I don't want the baby to be in danger, let alone Andrew or us." I understood her. I didn't want that either. "I promise you, Noah. That's not going to happen." 

We held on and tried to rejoice. I was so happy, and Michael is not going to take that away from us.