Chapter 1

This is me attempting to write in third person so don't mind how bad this is but anyways, let's get on with the actual story. Anyways, used some of the beginning and a bit in the story from Skylight779 but it will instantly be different as you read on. Also, this is the first chapter I've actually proofread making sure it was good.

Word count of the chapter is 1771

Signing off, Rosalina

The wolf ran from in the distance going all round near the house she lived in. She ran through the woods getting rid of all the built-up energy from the morning of the day. A gruesome day with 5 different vampires did not help her at all today as she was only getting used to being around 3 at the same time. 5 would most definitely rile her up so instead of using it there, she used it as she felt the cold breeze through her wolf fur reminding her of the night. The wolf ran back to their house before shifting back to her human form and walking in for the night. She walked silently through the house and laid down next to her boyfriend to get some rest for the night. As the full moon was tomorrow, she knew she'd have to lie and find an excuse to make it out for the night but for tonight, she slept next to her boyfriend.

Marjorie walked in her office as she felt the vampire eyes from her colleague but tonight, she didn't mind it as much as she was more stressed about it being a full moon tonight. "You're in here late," Autumn said. "Oh, I just had to get a few things from yesterday," Marjorie replied. She knew she wasn't stupid; all vampires could feel the unnatural warmth from a wolf, yet she never said anything about it in the two years they worked together.

Autumn sat at her desk and just fiddled with her silver necklace as she had it specially made from a witch, so she didn't need to wear a stupid ring, and her human boyfriend seemed allergic to any type of jewelry except for rose-gold. Autumn never knew why her human boyfriend was obsessed with it nor why he was allergic to everything else around it, but she never questioned him once as her senses allowed her to detect any creature. Well, except Charlotte. In her two years here, Autumn could never get a direct scent on what creature Charlotte was, but she seemed clueless on the supernatural, so she'd just always assumed Charlotte was human like most clueless.

"Morning gorgeous," Reece said, handing Marjorie her coffee and then giving Autumn hers since he picked it up this morning for them. "Thank you, Darling," Marjorie said before taking a sip of her coffee. Reece and Autumn shared a glance as Reece silently mentioned in their secret language it was a full moon so don't try angering the wolves today meaning his girlfriend. Autumn just nodded knowing what he meant and went to sipping her coffee.

As the day turned into noon Reece came back in to discuss taking the nursery from their father. It was something we knew we needed to do so Mia also walked in a few minutes after Reece did. Marjorie could feel her wolf senses come up but pushed them down as she did not need or want to attack any of the three vampires in the room with her. They discussed their plan to take over while Marjorie stayed a bit away from them still trying to fight the urge to attack as it was a sense all wolves had when in contact with vampires or to be near their presence.

"Marjorie, you alright?" Autumn asked as if she had no idea why Marjorie was acting that way when she knew well enough, she did. She just wanted to see if Marjorie would mention she's a wolf to them. "I'm fine, just thinking," Marjorie replied before sitting down on the ground. "Why don't you come here dear, I'll let you sit on me." Reece said as he knew Marjorie would say no. "I'm fine here darling," Marjorie said. Reece walked over and picked Marjorie up despite her protests of not wanting to be closer to them and held her as he sat down near Mia and Autumn. Marjorie tried to get out of Reece's grip but knew she couldn't so she reluctantly laid her head on his chest waiting for Mia to leave so she wouldn't need to deal with three as Mia would be the first to leave.