chapter 4

Avyansh's POV :

My sleep got disturbed by a phone call. I received the call without seeing the caller ID. When I received the call I heard the most irritating voice in the world, Tanishk Singhania, my one and only best friend. But what he Said next, boiled my blood.

I discussed the matter with him and cut the call.

After sometime I got ready in black shirt and beige formal pant.

I went downstairs and saw Maa sa, Chachi sa and Dadi sa all ready

I took blessings from the elders as usual and left with the three ladies for Kuldevi Mandir.

We reached there sometimes later. We made our way towards the Mandir when my phone started to ring. I saw that Tanishk is calling me so I excused myself and went out of the Mandir.

I was going back to the Mandir, when someone bumped into me. Without thinking much, I caught hold of her bare waist. But when I looked at her, I was surprised because she's the same girl I saw last night. Now I'm able to see her face properly for the closeness. Fair complexion, dark brown eyes. She has a mole on the right side of her nose. Chubby cheeks.

We were lost in each other's eyes but it was broken by none other than ma maa sa Reva Singh Rathore.

We quickly parted away, maintaing a safe distance. Maa sa was giving us a teasing smile which didn't affect me but the girl standing next to me was blushing hard.

Maa sa was going to say something but my phone again ringed indicating that someone is calling me. I told maa sa to come quickly with Chachi sa and dadi sa, before leaving from there.

I was talking with Tanishk about the Mafia business when they returned.

I was thinking about going to the office directly but Dadi sa said she has something important to tell me. So I stayed back.

We were having breakfast when Chachi sa suddenly said-" Avy, we want you to get married."

I wasn't shocked because I knew that something was going to happen like this.

" You people know that I'm in mafia. And being in mafia isn't easy. I can't risk anyone's life."- I said calmly.

“ that's not gonna happen Avy, you're already in your late twenties. When are you planning to get married huh.. don't forget that you are the king of
Rajasthan also... Our people need their Queen, their Rani sa, our family needs a daughter- in -law. You need a wife to take care of. Your mother or aunt isn't going to take care of your things for the whole life.”— Said Dada sa in a stern voice.

“ I'm grown up man Dada sa, I know how to take care of myself, how to protect my loved ones. That's why today I'm the king of Rajasthan as well as the underworld. I don't need anyone in my life.”— I said in a slightly raised voice.

“ Don't shout on your Dada sa, Avy. You yourself said a few moments ago that you know how to protect your Loved ones, then why did say that you don't want to risk anyone's life huhh”— Baba sa said glaring at me.

“ I said my loved ones not some mere stranger baba sa.”— I said in an irritated tone.

“ please beta, say yes to this marriage. I promise you won't regret marrying her. She's perfect for you, for our kingdom, for everything.”— maa sa said with teary eyes.

“ okay, I'm ready for this marriage. But don't expect anything else from me. And if possible tell her this too.”— I said with sigh. I know these won't stop. So I had to agree for this marriage.

With that I left the house.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continued......
Please vote and comment 🙏