chapter 7

Author's POV:

When Tanisha was going back to her house, it started raining heavily. It's already 7 pm.

She waited for a few more minutes but the rain was pouring continuously.

Now it's 9 pm. Tanisha is still waiting.

“ Bhabhi ma, please stay with us tonight. See, it's already too late.” — Anya said in a pleading tone and The twins nodded their head, agreeing with Anya.

“ yes, baccha please stay with us tonight. You will go back in the morning. ”— Aradhya said.

“ okay, I'll stay here for tonight but I didn't bring any clothes with me.” — Tanisha said.

“ Bhabhi you don't have to get worried. You can wear any of our clothes.”— Adhira said.

“ you mean she can wear bhai's clothes too?”— Ayansh said in a confused tone and everyone laughed.

“ you Dumbo, I mean to say that she can wear my clothes or Anya Di's clothes.”— Adhira said In an irritated voice.

While, on the other hand Tanisha turned red as tomato from embarrassment hearing Ayansh's statement.

Everyone wished good nights to each other before heading towards their own room.

Anya took Tanisha to her room and gave her a baggy t-shirt and a pajama to wear.

(Tanisha's look)

Anya then took her to the guest room, wished her and left from there.

Tanisha was tossing and turning because she's not habituated to sleep in new place.

After few minutes of tossing and turning she decided to drink some water but the jug which was placed on her bedside table was empty.

Having no other option, she decided to go to the kitchen. It's almost 2am.

10 minutes later she finally found the kitchen and made her way towards it.

Tanisha was drinking her water when  someone said from behind her—“ what are you doing here that to in this time , kitten?”

She got startled. And the glass of water fell on her t-shirt, making it wet.
It's sticking to her swell of her breast.

Slowly she turned around and saw  Avyansh leaning on the side wall, hands in his pockets.

He's wearing a v-neck t-shirt and trousers.

(Avyansh's look)

His eyes trailed from her head to toe and stopped in front of her swell of breast which is now sticking to her body because of the wetness.

He moved his gaze to another side before muttering some incoherent word under his breath.

Tanisha was confused seeing his behaviour.

She's going to say something when Avyansh cutted her off and said—“ quanto voglio scoparti su questa lastra della cucina.”

“ what did you just say?” — she asked in a nervous tone.

“ nothing you need to know, Mia cara. Just go to sleep and change your t-shirt, it's wet.”— Avyansh said to her and she nodded.

“Okay, good night. Ansh.”— She said the last word in a whisper.

But who we are joking, he's The Avyansh Singh Rathore. Nothing can be hidden from him.

Hearing her nickname for him, he smiled lightly. And went to his room.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continued......
Please vote and comment 🙏