chapter 13

After entering her room, Tanisha was going to lock the door but stopped in the middle seeing Avyansh standing in front of her room.

" May I come in, kitten"- Avyansh asked Tanisha.

" Come. "- That's all she said and opened the door wider.

" Thanks." - Avyansh said and slipped into her room.

Tanisha then closed the door, But didn't lock it.

" Actually.... I'm sorry kitten, for my earlier behaviour, in the morning. I shouldn't have shouted at you after knowing that you were not at fault."- sincerity was visible in Avyansh's voice.

" It's ok. I didn't mind."- Tanisha said, looking down at the floor like it's the most beautiful view in the world.

" Look at me when I talk to you."- Avyansh command.

Tanisha didn't budge a little. She remained in her place, head hanging low. Avyansh then marched towards her and lifted her face by placing his hand under her chin. He saw that tears were flowing nonstop from her eyes.

He then cupped her face between his big hand and asked gently,—“ what happened, kitten? Why are you crying? Did I hurt you? Did someone say something to you? Tell me, damnit.”

He said the last line a bit angrily. Suddenly Tanisha hugged him and started crying loudly. Avyansh held her close to him and started to run his hand on her back to confront her.

After a good 15 minutes of crying session she stopped.

“ Why did you shout at me when I was not at fault. You are so bad Ansh, so bad. You always throw your anger at me.”— Tanisha said and started hitting him with her small fist.

“ I'm sorry kitten. I know I shouldn't have done that. But I had a reason to do that. ”— Avyansh said.

“ What reason, Ansh?”— Tanisha asked.

“ You are too small to know that. But when time comes, I'll tell you. ”— Avyansh said.

Tanisha nodded her head.

“ Okay, I'm going then. You freshen up and take rest. In the Evening we have to perform also.”— Avyansh remarked.

“ Okay. Bye Ansh.”— Tanisha said.

Avyansh nodded his head. And was going back when stopped abruptly and Asked Tanisha,—“ Do you need any help in changing because you've mehendi on your hands and also the ladies had already left for their room to take rest.”

“ You'll help me?” — Tanisha asked and widened her eyes.

“ Yes. And don't worry I won't see you. I'll put some blindfolds.”— Avyansh assured her.

“Ok. ”— Tanisha said.

Avyansh slowly went towards her. Then he blindfolded himself and started removing the pins of her dupatta. He  successfully removed the dupatta and handed it to Tanisha who put it on the nearby sofa.

All the while Tanisha was red like a tomato. Now her cheeks are even hurting from blushing profusely.

Avyansh turned her and now her back is facing his front.

He traced his fingers on her back to find the hooks. In the process, he felt her shivering under his touch. He smirked inwardly seeing the effect he has in her.

He unhooked her blouse and then opened it completely leaving her only in the bra.

Then he went to his knees and started unzipping her lehenga. He succeeded in this too. And now Tanisha is only in her undergarments, standing in front of her fiancee.