chapter 3

Tanisha's POV:

I was making breakfast when I got a call from Reva Aunty. I immediately received the phone call.

Reva : Good morning Tanisha beta.
Tanisha : Good morning Aunty. How are you? And how's everyone?
Reva : I'm good beta and yeah everyone else is also fine.
Tanisha : ok aunty.
Reva : Tanisha beta actually....ummm.... Can we come to your house at lunch?
Tanisha: sure aunty, why not.
Reva : oh thanks beta....
Tanisha : Aunty can I ask you something?
Reva : yes, yes
Tanisha : umm... How many people are coming?
Reva : 9 people beta.
Tanisha : ok aunty, bye then. I have to be prepared.
Reva : ok beta bye. Just don't cook for us. We will go there after having our lunch.

Call ended.

After having my breakfast I quickly prepared lunch for them. I know I'm not that rich but whatever I had, I used them to buy necessary items.
I cooked biryani, paneer tikka, butter naan and lassi for them.

After setting the food on table I quickly went back to my room, took a shower and got ready in a saree

(Tanisha's look)

(Tanisha's look)

15 minutes later I heard the horn of the car. I hurriedly made my way towards the entrance and opened the door for them. As soon as I opened the door, Aradhya aunty and Reva aunty took me in a bone crushing hug. I also reciprocate the action. I welcomed them and told them to sit on the small couches which is placed in the drawing room.

Author's POV :

Rathore family members came at Tanisha's house. After settling down on the couches Reva Singh Rathore introduced the new members excluding Reva herself, her mother-in-law and sister-in-law because Tanisha already knows them.
"this is my baba sa (father- in-law) Rudransh Singh Rathore, My husband Abhimanyu Singh Rathore, My brother-in-law Avinash Singh Rathore, Aradhya's Husband,
My daughter Anya Singh Rathore, my other two children Adhira Singh Rathore and Ayansh Singh Rathore - twins. They are Aradhya and Avinash's children."- Reva introduced them pointing to each member. She first went to take blessings from Dada sa by touching his feet but he, held her in the middle and hugged her followed by other two Rathore men . " daughters don't touch feet, beta. Remember this from now on" - Abhimanyu said while Avinash and Dada sa also nodded with a smile. She then went to the youngers. They greeted Tanisha whole heartedly. Tanisha being shy and introverted, didn't initiate the hug so Anya and Adhira did that. Same goes with Ayansh. At last four of them did a group hug and parted away. They chatted for more times then Tanisha said-"Dada sa, Dadi sa, Uncle, Aunty.. the lunch is ready please come with me and have lunch." " aren't we invited for lunch¿"- asked Adhira with fake crying voice. And everyone laughed seeing her antics. " yes, yes di you three are also invited. You don't have to cry."- Tanisha Said in a panicked voice. Then Reva lightly hit Adhira and said - " don't trouble my child with your acting " after that all of them made their way towards the dining table and had their lunch.
The lunch was full of fun. Soon
It ended and everyone headed towards the drawing room again.

Sometimes later, Abhimanyu broke the silence. " beta Tanisha, we want to tell you something."- he said. " yes, tell me, uncle "- Tanisha meowed.
" Beta Tanisha, we want you as our daughter- in- law."- Abhimanyu dropped the bomb. Tanisha was speechless, nothing was coming out of her mouth. Seeing her like this, Reva came forward and wave her hand in front her to break her trance. Well, she succeed. Unknowingly Tanisha's eyes filled with tears and started to flow. Abhimanyu was quick enough to hug her and console her. Everyone got worried after seeing her like this. But sometimes later, Tanisha said something which left them shocked......

" I'm an orphan uncle aunty, I never got parents' love. I grew up in an orphanage. Everyone used to tell me that I'm an illegitimate child of my mother. That's why she left me at the orphanage. I was so small when I first heard about the 'illegitimate' word so I had no fathom about what does that even mean. When I get older, I came to know about the meaning of the word. I was numb, I felt dipressed. I distanced myself from everyone. I studied hard and got scholarship for farther education. I left orphanage at 17 and started to work at a cafe. I had no money at that time, no food, no shelter nothing. But pops, the cafe owner gave me food, shelter, money. I felt blessed that atleast someone care for me. At 18 I joined college, my salary also increased and I got this house. My land lady Is so kind that's why she refused to take any money from me as a bill, but still I give her the money. My life is always like a rollercoaster. Ups and downs. It's going like this but everything changed after I met dadi sa. Because of her I have a family now ." Tanisha said while sobbing softly.

Everyone had tears in their eyes after listening her. Then Reva wiped her own eyes so did others.

" beta Tanisha, we are sorry for ur loss but I promise that from now on you will have everything which uh craved for years. Mamma, papa, chacha, chachi, dadi, dada, bhai, behen--"

"And a husband "- said Adhira cutting off her mother. Hearing her, everyone laughed including Tanisha.

“ beta are uh really saying yes?” — dadi sa asked and Tanisha said a small yes while blushing hard.

Everyone was happy, they fed each other sweets and left from there.......

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continued....... Please vote and comment 🙏