chapter 11

Author's POV:

It's now 6pm in the evening. Everyone is enjoying their evening tea and snacks which Tanisha had prepared for them.

They're in the garden, chit-chatting with each other.

" Tani, did you select the music for Sangeet night?"- Aradhya asked.

" Music? Why would I choose music for Sangeet night, kaki sa¿"- Tanisha said clueless.

" Offo, Bhabhi maa won't you dance in the Sangeet night with Bhai sa."- Ayansh said.

" exactly, and for dancing we need music, that's why Maa sa asked you bhabhi maa."- Adhira said this time.

" But I don't know how to dance. No no there's no need. I will embarrass myself and you people in front of the guests."- Tanisha said.

" Nothing would happen just. Your Ansh knows how to dance. You'll just follow his lead."- Reva said.

" Yeah, that's a couple dance so you don't have to worry."- Avinash assured her.

" But still 1 solo performance is fixed for Bhabhi maa."- Anya said.

" Tani you do what you feel okay. Don't pressurize yourself for these monkeys."- Abhimanyu said while looking at Anya, Adhira and Ayansh.

" It's ok Baba sa, I'll do a solo performance. Anya di, Adhira di will you teach me? " - Tanisha asked while looking at Anya and Adhira with hopeful eyes.

" Why are you requesting Rani sa, just order us and we'll be at your service."- both the sisters bowed their head a little and dramatically said.

Everyone chuckled at their actions.

" Tani you're their Bhabhi maa. I know not in age but in relation you're elder than them. So stop calling them bhaiya and di. Okay."- Dada sa said and Dadi sa nodded her head in aggreement.

" Okay, Dada sa."- Tanisha replied.

" okay everyone, it's 8 pm already so let's go inside. Tomorrow morning is mehendi ceremony and at night Sangeet. So you girls have your dinner as soon as possible and start practicing for Sangeet night. And don't forget to teach my daughter. Oh yess... I forgot to tell you that elders will also perform."- Dadi sa announced.

" Okay Rajmata as you wish." - Abhimanyu and Avinash said in unison and fake salute their mother.
In return Malini glared at them and chuckled lightly.

Then they left from there.

-----------

"Wow bhabhi maa, you are a very quick learner. You learnt it so fast."- Anya exclaimed.

" Yes, bhabhi maa. You're just amazing."- Adhira said while hugging Tanisha.

Then three of them did a group hug and left each other.

" I think we should go to bed now. It's 1 am in the morning." - Tanisha said and other two nodded.

They left for their room...........

------------------------------------

Next morning:

It's ticking 5 am at the clock. Tanisha woke up by the sound of her alarm ringing.

She made her bed and went to the washroom to do her morning business.