chapter 3

As the dust begins to settle from Shadow's explosive display, he turns to Rin, his expression shifting from one of intensity to casual indifference.

Shadow: Let's go, Master. I'm done here.

Rin, still processing the chaos around her, raises an eyebrow, her tone skeptical.

Rin: Was it a good idea to reveal your trump card like that? What if you need it later?

Shadow shrugs, nonchalant as ever.

Shadow: That wasn't my full power. It's still awakening. Besides, if we can avoid unnecessary fights until I'm fully charged, we'll have an easier time winning.

Rin frowns, crossing her arms.

Rin: But what if they come after us while you're still recovering? You just took out Lancer. They might see you as a bigger threat now.

Shadow chuckles lightly, shaking his head.

Shadow: Let them come. They'll underestimate me, thinking I've shown all my cards. It's the perfect strategy to catch them off guard later.

He gestures toward the fading aftermath of his attack.

Shadow: Besides, they won't realize I'm not at my peak until it's too late.

Rin sighs, still worried but recognizing the logic in Shadow's plan.

Rin: I guess that makes sense... but we can't afford to be reckless. We need to be smart about our next moves.

Shadow nods, his expression serious for a moment.

Shadow: Agreed. We'll play it safe for now. Let them think they have the upper hand while I recharge.

Rin nods, her determination rekindled.

Rin: Okay, then. Let's regroup and figure out our next steps.

As they begin to walk away from the scene, Shadow glances back at the remnants of their confrontation.

Shadow: And remember, if they think they can just come after us... they're in for a rude awakening.

Rin smirks at Shadow's confidence, her resolve strengthening as they head off into the shadows, ready to navigate the intricacies of the Holy Grail War together.

As the dust settles from Shadow's powerful display, Caster approaches Saber, her curiosity piqued by the recent spectacle.

Caster: Are you the one who did that light show earlier?

Artoria Pendragon (Saber), her expression calm but slightly confused, shakes her head.

Artoria: No. That was not my doing.

Caster narrows her eyes, intrigued.

Caster: Aren't you Rin's servant?