Chapter 18 : Going strong (mature)

Leo's POV:

A couple of weeks have passed and we've been going strong, I'm a lot more comfortable and open with them, I really like them, I can only hope that they don't hurt me, I mean I don't think they would, but I didn't think I would be hurt the time before either. But I don't think I can handle them hurting me, I like them a lot, like abnormally a lot more than I've liked anyone else in my life, I like everything about them, I like the way they make me feel.

We had talked about the ddlb lifestyle and agreed that they would be my daddies.

I'm pulled out of my deep thoughts when a knock sounds at the door, I excitedly get up off the couch and run towards the door, just my luck I trip and fall with a bang once again, owww, the door is pushed open and I'm met with a worried Xavier as I cradle my now scraped knee "did you run again Leo?" Xavier asks with an accusing tone, as he hurriedly picked me up hugging me tightly to his chest, I wrap my legs around him trying not to cry, I don't want them to find me a cry baby.

"Leo, I asked a question" he presses and I just nod, unable to suppress my sniffle "shhh, baby boy don't cry I'll make it better" he pats my but gently walking out into the hallway shutting my door behind him and walking us over to their house, "where's my baby?" Jason's voice calls from inside the house. Soon enough he sees us and is hurriedly stumbling towards us, "what happened?!" I just hide my face and try to stifle my cries, failing he walks around Xavier to see my face and knee, "oh baby boy, did you fall" he inquires and I once again nod, he kisses my forehead and my stomach flutters almost distracting me from my stinging knee.

I peak up from Xavier's neck where my face was hidden "again" I mutter quietly and I'm met with Xavier deep rumbling laugh, Jason just smiles knowingly and gives me another kiss, I smile through my sniffling, the tears now stopped and I was feeling better. Xavier carries me to the bathroom sink and set me down making me whine "shush my clingy baby" he hums and pecks my lips, mmm yummy "one more" once again I mumble looking away and he laughs in reply pecking my lips again, I smile as a blush spreads across my face at his laughs.

He patched me up and Jason gave me a kiss before carrying me to the living room, "I came to you to ask you something baby" Xavier speaks bring my attention to him, I was sat in Jason's lap playing with his hand. "What is it" I ask curiously "would you like to go out for dinner tonight" he asks "we wanna take you out" Jason continues and I nod excitedly it's been so long since I've eaten out.

"You better be thankful ur knee is hurt, otherwise I would've turned that ass bright red little one" Xavier whispers in my ear his hand reaching over squeezing my ass and I whine feeling my dick harden, I pout "not fair" I mumble "what was that baby" Jason inquires whispering into my other ear "not fair? Seems pretty fair to me, is this ass not ours to grab?" Xavier chuckles and I have no comeback just blushing red and turning my face away.

Jason slowly starts tracing kisses down my neck and Xavier keeps grabbing and squeezing at my ass.

Jason's POV:

Leo's squirming has my cock eagerly harden as I kiss and suck on his neck, our sensitive baby, my hand reaches to the front of his sweatpants and I gently stroke his cock over his pants making him whimper at the rough fabric rubbing against his sensitive cock, mmm I would love to overstimulate him, I bet I could make him squirt over and over again the thought has me biting into his neck and groaning loudly as I grind my cock into his ass.

"Wanna cum for daddy?" I whisper into his ear and watch as Xavier pulls his shirt off exposing his beautiful little nipples before latching on sucking and biting on them, making Leo moan and arch into the attention "please daddy, please make me cum" he whimpers, so honest when being pleasured , Xavier moves his kisses lower and lower reaching his hard prick, kissing the bludge through the pants sucking hard every now and then making Leo flinch at the sudden pleasure each time, squeaking high pitched moans along.

"Why don't you ask daddy nicely, I bet he'll make you cum in not time" I whisper only for him to hear and he looks up at me embarrassed, I only give him a soft smile and encouraging nod "can you please......make me.......cum....daddy" his shy voice mumbles quietly as he covers his face with his small hands, I watch as Xavier's face deadens, his eyes burning with passion and arousal, "fuck baby boy, you're gonna kill me" he grunts out settling his face into Leo's stomach taking in a long deep breath to control himself "Of course I can baby" he continues once calm and collected again.

He quickly got to work ridding our baby of his pants and underwear, and got started peppering kisses along the length sucking every once in a while, till Leo was a moaning, squirming mess, his legs shivering in sensitivity, Xavier didn't have to do much to get Leo to cry out and orgasm mumbling small 'thank you's' and 'daddy's' as his grasp on me tightens, I kiss his cheek, petting his hair to ease his sensitivity.

"Let's get you dressed for dinner baby" I tell him and he nods lazily laying his head back against my chest making me chuckle, I look at Xavier's bludge and smile at him whispering "later" quietly and smiling at his sexually frustrated expression, trust me he'll thank me later, watching our Leo dressed up through out dinner is going to rile us up anyway, so we'll both fuck him nice and full when we come back home.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Leo's such a cutie, hope you enjoyeddd!!

Let me know if there's anything in particular you would like me to include in next chapters, I'm open to suggestions, fluff, smut, plot twists! I'll try to include them if they're good.