Chapter 12: late nights and cuddling

After dinner we went out to their balcony, which had immaculate vibes, so clean and modern furnished with a circular fireplace in the middle surrounded by a circular comfy couch, i was sat on the couch with Jason on the opposite side facing me across the fireplace as Xavier set up the fire, my eyes were slightly narrowed and focused on the sight of Xavier's muscular arms flexing and un-flexing as he messed around with the fire.

My eyes drift to Jason's to find his eyes already trained on me narrowed heatedly the same way mine were, and i feel my face warm up despite the freezing cold air flowing around me, as i turn my face away from both of them and focus on the beautiful nighttime view of the city, and my face reddens further as i hear him chuckle, his voice rich and deep, "what so funny" Xavier asks him with a smile, "oh nothing much" Jason replies smirking "just caught a bunny checking you out, and he caught me checking him out too" his chuckles and i turn my face away further as if it would hide me away, "then the bunny got shy and started blushing so cute" he continues and Xavier turns ton me and his chest rumbles with deep laughter and i just wish the ground would swallow me whole and hide me away completely, i wanna go home, I'm so embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed sweet boy, we check you out all the time, and i mean ALL the time" Xavier gets out as he keeps laughing, and my head slowly starts to feel fuzzy, as the feelings of embarrassment, arousal, happiness, overthinking overwhelm me and my eyes start to tear up, "Leo?" Jason's voice was no longer amused but slightly shocked and concerned and Xavier's laughter is immediately cut off, my face is gently pulled back towards them by Jason's hand and my face is scrunched as i try to hold my tears back.

"whats wrong Leo" Xavier's voice is near and my eyes dart back and forth between them, as I feel my chest tighten, I'm picked up and sat in Jason's lap, straddling his lap, as he cups the back of my head slowly stroking my hair as Xavier sits right next to us and his hand strokes my back, a few minutes passed and the urge to cry left, before they spoke again "is it because i teased you?" Jasons voice was unsure and guilty and i shake my head keeping it tucked in his neck, "could you tell us what happened" Xavier's voice is unusually soft and it pushes me deeper into littlespace.

I turn my head sideways keeping it on Jason's shoulder to look at Xavier's face, "i dun kno" i mumble and bite at my lip softly, and his hand stretched out as his thumb gently pulls my bottom lip out of my teeth "don't chew baby, you'll hurt your lip" he whispers almost to himself and i whine slightly shoving my head down further on Jason's shoulder "i think he wants to chew on something babe" Jason explains, he keeps his thumb on my lip and even in my headspace, i can tell he's conflicted about pushing me too far, but all i care about right now is chewing on something so i move my head slightly and gently bite down on his thumb, looking up at him for permission, and his eyes darken as he nods, and i continue to bite and nibble on his thumb contently for a little while before its slowly pulled away and i whine again.

"You think you can tell us now sweet boy?" He asks and i nod "i jus hav too many feelins, i overwelm" i mumble and Jason chuckles stroking my hair some more, and i pull my head up looking at him curiously "wat so funy" i ask mimicking Xavier from earlier "sorry baby, you're just being so cute i cant help it" he strokes my cheek and i giggle shyly and hide my face in his neck again, "does little Leo like being called cute" Xavier asks amused and i nod in Jason's neck and giggle again.

We sat there for a couple of hours just talking and moving around, one time I'm on top of Jason, another I'm on top of Xavier, and at some point my head was in Xavier lap and my feet in Jason's and thats when i started to get out of little space, i start to get up embarrassed that i was laying on them when Xavier's hand was set on my head keeping it in his lap, and i look up at him questioningly, "stay?" His voice isn't as demanding as usual, i can tell they're afraid of overwhelming me again, I'm stressing them out, I'm too much work for them, i can see that he sees the turmoil in my head and was about to remove his hand before i shove my face into his stomach making him grunt, hiding my face away from my unwanted thoughts.

"Thank you, Leo" his voice is heavy with emotion and i let out a small grunt in reply and push my face further into his abs, oh god his abs feel like heaven, NO!! No dirty thoughts, if i get hard right now I'm gonna kill myself from embarrassment, I'm distracted by the feeling of Jason massaging my calf's and i let out a tiny moan before shutting my mouth, god why do i keep embarrassing myself like this. "Does that feel nice?" Jason asks me and my face heats up so much that I feel like smoke is coming out of my head.

Xavier chuckles "I'm guessing it does by how hot his face feels against me" he says, i try to ignore them so that i don't end up running off, "i should get home" i mumble, "where do you think you're going" Xavier asks "yeah, you're sleeping over remember?" Jasons continues "oh right" I'm dreading it almost as much as I'm excited for it, I haven't slept with anyone around in over 4 months, "how about i get home, shower and change out of the suit then come back" i suggest and i can see they don't want me to but they still nod.

I get up gently moving off of them before I'm suddenly pulled back into Jason's lap my back to his chest as i gasp in surprise, "you look ravishing in this suit" he says tightening his arms around my waist and i blush mumbling a small 'thank you' and my head turns to Xavier as he runs his hand threw my slicked back hair "this hairstyle suits you a lot" he says and i blush more and mumble another 'thank you' before quickly standing up and basically running off into my house.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sleep over in the next chapter!! Hope you enjoyed!!