WTF?

Sorry y'all! I had writers block! But I'm not doing anything today so I figured I would atleast try to write something. It's gonna be short though.

Alex's Pov....

1 month later.

It's been a month since I last had my little incident and everything's been going good. Me and Chresanto both got what we wanted after waiting so long and like I said before, it hurt like hell. But Chresanto was there for me and made sure he took care of me. I am healed and better than I ever was before. I went back to school a couple of weeks ago and everybody was giving me hugs and was excited that I was back. I noticed that there was a new student. He said his name was Jaden, Jaden Smith. He was actually really cute and he had this adorable haircut. It was kind of similar to the one Chresanto has. But yea I got his number and we've been talking ever since. But it's nothing personal since I'm still dating Chres.

Chres has been acting different ever since we started back getting-- you know. After the first time he's been somewhat distant from me and and barely talks to me like he's been doing something wrong. I've been suspecting that he's cheating on me because that's the same way he acted when he cheated on me with Kiayana. But I'm not gonna accuse him yet because I'm not sure. And Aundrea has been acting really perky and happy around me and she's not herself either. Maybe she started dating that Daniel dude. Either way, I'm happy for her. But anyways, right now it's Saturday afternoon and me and Chres just got done doing what we always do. He was laying down beside me breathing hard and and he had a thin layer of sweat covering him while I was laying on his chest giving him sweet kisses every now and then.

"Baby you know I love you right" he said playing with my hair.

"Yea" I said looking at him.

"Okay I just wanted let you know" he said. I just nodded my head and laid back down on him. I heard him sigh then he moved around.

"Bae I'm about to take a shower okay?" He said.

I just nodded my head and allowed him to get up. He put on his boxers and gave me a kiss before leaving to go to the bathroom in my room. "I'll be out in a few" he said as he walked in. See? I told y'all he's been acting hella weird. I sat up in bed and looked around. I continued to look around until I heard Chresanto's phone go off. I wasn't trying to be nosey or anything but I just wanted to see what it was. So I went over to his phone to see that it was a text from Aundrea. Why is she texting him? I slid on the bar in front of the screen to see what the text said and it said:

Aundreathequeen- Hey boo! I just wanted to know when you are coming over again so I can get ready ;)?

What the fuck is she talking about so she can get ready? And what the fuck is she talking about him coming over? What in the hell is going on? I felt my eyes start to burn and my nose flare. I felt like he betrayed me in so many ways. I thought he said he loved me? Or was it all out of lust? Oh my god I freaking love this dude. I gave him my everything. My virginty, my mind, my heart, I gave him all of me and he just does this too me? Words cant even explain how I'm feeling right now. Tears were coming down my face and I didn't even know. I really can't tame him or anything right now so I just got out of bed and put my clothes on. I made sure I kept the text on his phone so that he could see. I put my hair up in a ponytail and waited for him to come out if the bathroom. I sat on the edge of the bed with phone in my lap while I heard the water turn off in the shower. After about two minuets he finally came out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel on.

I couldn't even look at his face because if I did, I would have punched it in. He came towards me and sat beside me. I felt a few tears run down my face and I think he saw some of the tears because he instantly rubbed my back.

"What's wrong bae?" He asked.

I stood up and got in front of him "What the fuck is this Chresanto?!" I asked as I threw his phone at him. He looked at me crazy as he picked up his phone and his eyes widened.

"You've been going through my phone?!" He yelled back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I told y'all it was going to be a short chapter. But I did it like that for a reason. Y'all should be getting and update soon.

Peace in the Middle East✌