You What?

Alex's Pov...

When we got home ray put me to bed and made me go to sleep. I told him that I wasn't sick anymore but he insisted that I go to sleep. He kept a bucket beside my side of the bed and kept a real close eye on me the whole night. When I woke up I felt way better than I did last night and I hadn't even felt like I threw up the other night. So I hadn't even considered that I was pregnant. But he said that he wanted me to get checked to make sure that I wasn't. "Ray I'm telling you I'm not pregnant" I said as I sat on the kitchen counter. He looked at me then shook his head. He crossed his arms and put his right foot over his left. He was standing on the opposite side of me. "Alex I still want you to get checked, I'm worried about you" he said. "Don't be worried about me then!" I yelled. His eyes got wide "See! There goes them damn mood swings again!" He yelled back. "It's not a fucking mood swing your just annoying the shit out of me" I said. "Who the hell are you cussing at alex? And I'm annoying you because I want to know if your having my baby?" He asked. I looked at him then shook my head and felt tears forming in my eyes. Theses damn mood swings ain't no joke. I had no idea why I was crying. Next thing I knew ray was hugging me and I was crying hard into his chest. He rubbed my back then kissed my forehead "Shh it's okay" he said rocking me back and forth. "No it's not!" I said into his chest "Its not okay" I said. He held me even tighter "I'm scared ray" I said looking up at him. He had been crying to. How do I know? Because his eyes were a little red and tears were still coming out. "Alex were gonna get through this" he said sniffing. He pulled me back into a hug and rocked me back in forth. I cried into his axe scented shirt and gripped on the back of it. "I don't want to be pregnant" I cried "What will people think ray? What will my family say about this? What about your mom? She doesn't even know I'm staying with you" I said. He pulled away and looked at me.

"Fuck what people will think. You think I give a damn about them now?" He asked. "We can both talk to your family about this and I'll talk to my mom about this as soon as possible about this too" he said. "Whether your pregnant or not I'm still going to stay with you" he told me looking in my eyes. "Alex I love you" I nearly choked on my tears. "You what?" I asked. We never told each other we loved each other before. "I am in love with you Alex" he said taking my hand. "And if that means spending the rest of my life with you and raising a child then I'm down for whatever" I looked in his eyes and saw that he was serious. I've never loved anybody like I loved Chresanto. But I'm willing to give Rayon a chance. "I love you too rayon" I said. His eyes got wide and filled with joy. "You love me?" He asked. I laughed "Yes ray I love you" he picked me up and spun me around. "I love you too" he said. "Haha put me down" I said.