Home Alone Part 2

I know I told y'all 2 days and its been 3 ! Sorry lol. But I need more fans so..... Fan me up! Love you guys! And Here's the story........

Alex's Pov...

After me and Chresanto's scene, we had decided to go over to his friends, Rayon, and I could invite Aundrea over there. But knowing her, she was probably already over there because we were all really close friends. So we got up and took our showers and got dressed. I dressed up in some white ripped up skinny jeans with black Doc Martens. And a Nirvana shirt I just got from Hot Topic. And with that I wore my hair down straight. But Chresanto, on the other half, wore army cargos with and OBEY shirt and SnapBack with a new pair of Jordan's he just got.

Me and him have two different styles and he always questions me on why I'm not with his other friend Jacob since we're both into the dark side of music. I mean yea, Jacobs cute but, I like Chresanto. All of Chresanto's friends like me and he tells me what they say about me all the time. And I tell him about how Aundrea has this big ass crush on him. He says he thinks she cute but he doesn't want anybody but me. And I don't want anybody but him. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on my bathroom door. It was open and I saw Chresanto leaning against the door frame smiling at me.

"You ready?" He asked still smiling at. "Yea almost" I said. I finished putting on my eye liner and mascara and my red lip balm. This was my everyday look. I brushed my hair down some more then looked at Chresanto. He was going through his iPhone probably texting somebody. "I'm ready" I said getting my iPhone off the charger then turning off the music. "Why do you listen to that?" He said taking my hand then leading me downstairs after turning my light off and closing my door.

"Listen to what?" I asked. "All that screaming and rock shit" he said. Oh he must have heard the Asking Alexandria song that was on. "Oh you mean metal? I don't know. It's really good music" I said. I don't find anything wrong with Metal/ Rock music. It gets a lot of demons out of me. And if you listen to the music I listen to, then you know what I'm talking about.

We walked out to his car and made out for the last time today. Because we wouldn't have any privacy at Rayons.

---------------------------------------------

When we got to Rayons we saw that Aundrea was already here along with their other friends. I got out the car and knocked on the door. Aundrea opened it and immediately gave each other a hug. "Hey bestfriend" she said. "Hey bestfriend" I said back. We always called each other bestfriend. I don't know why, that's just something we started one day at school (true story) we walked into the house along with Chresanto. "Hey Alex wassup" rayon said as he stood up to give me a hug. "Hey Ray" I said back as he embraced me into a hug. He hugged me for a long time before trying to touch my butt. I smacked his hand away and gave him a death glare. I think Chresanto saw because he punched Rayon in the arm and told to stop. Jacob and Craig also gave me a hug and Aundrea gave Chresanto a hug.

"Nice shirt Alex!" Jacob said throwing up a punk rock sign. "Thanks" I said throwing up one back to Jacob. Me and him always got along and could keep a whole conversation because we liked the same things and we have the same sign. (We're both a Taurus) so he was like my guy bestfriend. I went and sat next to him and Aundrea. "What you been up to" Aundrea asked. I thought about what me and Chres did and smiled. "Nothing just made some muffins" " Why are you smiling" she asked. "I just asked you what you been up to" she continued. I laughed in return and she just looked at me. "Oh I don't know, I just am" I said. I looked over at Chresanto and smiled and he smiled back.

Aundrea looked at me then at Chresanto then gave us a look. "What's up with y'all? Cheesin at each other and shit" she said getting up and going into the kitchen. I got up and followed her. I ignored we question and started to talk about everything else. School, friends, family and people. We did this everyday, or everytime we see eachother. We laughed and joked around until Ray came into the kitchen. "Yo we just rolled up a fresh one, y'all want some?" He said holding out the joint. "He'll yea nigga!" Aundrea said. I shook my head no. "I can't because of my asthma, but do you have anymore pills left?"

Ray nodded his head and went to his cabinet. "How high do y'all plan on getting?" I asked. The pills get you really high so I didn't want to take it unless they were planning to get as high as me. "We got three bags of weed in there and we're gonna use all of it today." He said taking out one pill and handing it to me. I nodded my head and got some juice out of his fridge then took the pill. "Molly?" I asked before taking it. "Nah that shit got me fucked up last time, it's the regular shit I always get" he said popping the cap back on the bottle then putting it back up.

I nodded then got some juice out of his fridge then took the pill. "Thanks Ray" I said walking out the kitchen. "Anything for you" he said winking his eye then watching me walk out the kitchen. I snickered a little then went back to sit on the couch by Aundrea while she shared a joint with Craig.

---------------------------------------------

Within 10 minuets I was high as fuck and so was everybody else. They had already smoked two joints and only had one left. Everything was moving slow ad everybody voices were deep. Even Aundrea's, that's why I kept laughing at everything. We were all siting in a circle with snacks in the middle of us. We were all eating and laughing and talking about stupid things. "Man ill pay one of y'all to give me some head" Rayon said. "Dude chill the fuck out" Chresanto said snickering. "They ain't like that" he continued. I looked over at Aundrea who was eating a brownie and smoking some weed at the same time. Craig tapped on her and nodded his head up. She smiled and passed him the joint. He took one long puff then they both got up and went upstairs to rays room. "Don't get my sheets fucking dirty" Rayon yelled. "Shut up bastard" Aundrea yelled back. I laughed at them and looked at everybody else.

Aundrea and Craig were always fuck buddies when they got high. And everybody knew that. One day they just started making out on the couch and they went upstairs. The rest is history but we know what goes on upstairs.

I turned and started talking to Jacob. We were talking about Nirvana( our favorite Rock band) and started talking about how Kurt Cobain died. "Okay so did his wife kill him or did he kill himself?" I asked. "I don't know, I believe he killed himself" Jacob said taking a puff then passing it to Chresanto. He faithfully took it and smoked the rest. Rayon was knocked out on the couch and Craig and Aundrea was upstairs so it was just me , Jacob and Chresanto up. We continued to talk until he got a text from one of his sideline hoes telling him she was horny. He told me he had to go because it was and emergency then left. Leaving only me and Chresanto alone.

"You wanna go home?" He asked. By this time it was almost 9:00 and I was getting sleepy from the pills I took. "Yea lets go" I said getting up and getting my bag. I didn't tell anyone bye because they were all busy.

---------------------------------------------

"Shit" Chresanto said breathing heavy. "Faster" we were at our spot in the middle of nowhere and I was riding him like crazy. I started going faster until I was on the verge of cumming. He got on top of me and thrusted in and out of me until we both came at the same time. Thank god I was on birth control because I would have been pregnant. We both huffed and puffed as I got back into the passengers side and put my pants back on. He slid his pants on then got back into the drivers side. I checked my phone and saw that I had several text from my mom asking where we was at. I texted her back and told her we were just leaving Rayons house. She texted back saying we better get our asses back home.

"Come on let's go, my mom straight up trippin" I said to Chresanto. He nodded his head then turned on the car. I saw on the radio that it was 12:00 at night. Maybe it was kind of late but shit she don't need to cuss at me. Hopefully they would be sleep by the time we got home.

It's short. I know. I'll try to make the next chapter longer. I'll TRY. Love you guys and please, please BECOME A FAN AND VOTE. I will love you guys forever.and I will update more knowing that you guys are actually reading my story.

But I need 3 comments on this chapter for the next chapter. Peace in the Middle East ✌